Turbo Jammers 11/19-11/30

Options
2»

Replies

• abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I just discovered that's there's going to be a new Turbo Jam available soon. Here's the link for any of you who are interested.
    http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/chalean_extreme.do
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I just discovered that's there's going to be a new Turbo Jam available soon. Here's the link for any of you who are interested.
    http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/chalean_extreme.do

Yah, I'm quite excited for ChaLEAN Extreme. It's gonna rock! They've said it's going to be released for the last few months and it's looking like somewhere in December now....:grumble:

Well guys, exercised yesterday and even got up earlier to get it done before the troops arrived today for Thanksgiving dinner. I ate what I wanted, finished off the last piece of pie so there's none left for tomorrow, and you know what? I didn't feel guilty!! Nope, not one bit! One day will not make or break my efforts, and I will start fresh tomorrow.

Hope you all had a wonderful day. I am so blessed to have such a great husband, three wonderful children, and a loving family. I hope you all are so lucky, too!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I got in Fat Blaster before our dinner & ate off a salad plate & was completely satisfied. It was a good day. :smile:

I've been wanting to get the TJ one with the ball (the name escapes me at the moment), but before I do that, I need to clear a spot in my basement to exercise in so my kids don't destroy my house with a giant ball. :grumble: Does anyone like that one?
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    I got in Fat Blaster before our dinner & ate off a salad plate & was completely satisfied. It was a good day. :smile:

I've been wanting to get the TJ one with the ball (the name escapes me at the moment), but before I do that, I need to clear a spot in my basement to exercise in so my kids don't destroy my house with a giant ball. :grumble: Does anyone like that one?

I had an exercise ball once....I have three kids, so that answers that "mystery". lol

Did 30min of a old favorite cardio DVD and Ab Jam just now. Going to a baby shower where I will be tempted once again with crap. Arrgghh!
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I love the Turbo Jam Videos with the ball. They are my favorite at the moment. They really work your entire body. I'd recommend them!

I did the 45 minute ball training on Wednesday evening, Lower Body Jam and ab Blaster on Thanksgiving. Yesterday I just went for a run outside, but today I did the 60 minute ball workout.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    sounds exhausting lol
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ms. Abs!

Erin and 3bb good for you for working out!!

I didn't workout Thurs Fri or Saturday. I was at my mom's and there were just entirely too many people in the house and only one TV :laugh: But now we are home and I did CP1 today. :flowerforyou: I'm anxious to see what the scale will say tomorrow. I'm retaining water too much salt and traveling, so today I've doubled up and hoping that I can flush some of it out. If I can come up with any kind of loss for last week I will be totally excited.

Have a great day!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    I'm gonna have to get the ball videos but I'm waiting to spend my money on ChaLEAN Extreme first.

I got 30 min of cardio in today. Was going to do some weights, but I've been so darn tired lately. I think it's the weather. When it's dark at 4:30pm, I get so exhausted!

Nice job Ms.Abs! I hear you, drevans_mom. I am up 2 pounds, but I think it's the eating crap over the holiday weekend with lots more carbs then I usually have. I'm sure the more water I drink and watch what I eat, it'll be gone.