Anyone doing P90/X/X2/X3?

Options
Hi there,

I just started P90X3 this week for the first time and I am interested in learning from others who have done it or having other join who are doing or are interested in trying it. What I like most about P90X3 is that unlike the other versions it is only 30 minutes and based on all the reviews I read, you get pretty well the same results just a bit less arms and back. I am also throwing in P90 Ab Ripper X three times a week for a bit of a boost on the midsection.

Looking forward to hearing your comments/feedback/advice.

Replies

• RunnerStephe
    Options
    I'm in the 3rd month of P90, and doing P90X3 at the end of december, with my woman. I've done P90X twice, and want to do X+ and X2, probably next.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I love X3 and got amazing results from it!
  • Raulam65
    Raulam65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting day 68 of X3 in about 15 minutes. I do like it, but I find that I still need to go out for a 20 minute run after the workout. I enjoyed p90x2 more.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I did X3 earlier this year... Loved it!
  • DancingWildernessWarrior
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! This is all very helpful! Feel free to add me as a friend as I would love to follow your progress and share results. :smile:
  • KaylaMack0215
    KaylaMack0215 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I did P90x and loved it- i'm currently on the end of week 2 for P90X3 and I am feeling great.