netbooks vs. notebooks

stylistchik
stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
alright. so i have been thinking about getting a laptop computer. because tomorrow is black friday and there are all these "amazing" deals going on i started researching computers to find out what i needed for the best price, etc...

I mostly use my computer for the internet. occasionally word documents, not really any games and definitely not any hardcore online gaming. lol

so now i find out there are things called "netbooks" which are smaller notebooks exclusively made for web browsing. I'm wondering if this would be a decent purchase or a waste of my money?? any suggestions???

Replies

• stylistchik
    alright. so i have been thinking about getting a laptop computer. because tomorrow is black friday and there are all these "amazing" deals going on i started researching computers to find out what i needed for the best price, etc...

I mostly use my computer for the internet. occasionally word documents, not really any games and definitely not any hardcore online gaming. lol

so now i find out there are things called "netbooks" which are smaller notebooks exclusively made for web browsing. I'm wondering if this would be a decent purchase or a waste of my money?? any suggestions???
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    If you do any digital photography or may do it in the future, you'd want to steer clear of a netbook.
  • stylistchik
    It's more for internet access... I was trying to decide between getting a new phone that has web browsing and email or getting a computer... and this seemed to be right in the middle...?
This discussion has been closed.