GET FOCUSED IN MAY Challenge

Options
a group of us is getting together to start a 30 day challenge that begins TODAY!! "May...Get focus Challenge" We all have areas in our work outs and diets that we need to improve on and what a perfect time to get FOCUSED!!!
There are only 3 rules to this challenge:

1. Support the rest of the players
2. Tell the Truth
3. Lets cut all the Crap that has been on here and get back to the reason why we are here.... to get healthy and closer to
meeting our goals!!

If you are interested in taking part in this challenge, please PM me your email address and I will send you the worksheet for this challenge.

~*.*~♥Violette♥4Ever♥, Director of Communications~*.*~
(This is message is brought to you by VOTE LEE FOR PRESIDENT campaigne)

Replies

• cc2r1511
    cc2r1511 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I'll PM you right now!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    As head of security I'm here to hold back the mob of people that will join our REVOLUTION !!!! *talks in earpiece* Come on everyone join our group and lets cut the drama on here and focus on why we joined this site...... TO GET HEALTHY !!!!
  • HalfofHilary
    HalfofHilary Posts: 224
    Options
    I am so ready for a break from the Drama! I am in!
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I am so ready for a break from the Drama! I am in!

MY PEACH!!! WHOO HOOO!!! SO glad your joining us...We got this babycakes!!!
  • collinsmom10
    collinsmom10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you !!! I'm new here and could really use the support to get going!
  • dthompson17
    dthompson17 Posts: 24
    Options
    Just sent my email....tell me what I need to do...this will be my first challenge :)
  • masonsmomma
    masonsmomma Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm in! About to PM you right now :)
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Sorry - new at this not sure where to PM you? Would love to see what the challenge consists of. I have been doing this on and off for about 3 weeks. Need some motivation though to keep and stick to it. Maybe the challenge would be good for me. Just need to figure out where to PM you so I can send you my email. Thanks---
  • KatesJourneytoLookGr8
    Options
    would love to join!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    bringing my awesomeness to the party!
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Im ready! Bring it!
  • rore1
    rore1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!Lkmmom sent me the chart! and hope I can do better this month!!!!!xx
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Im in :)
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Yes, it is time to get focused on meeting our goals. Let's do this together.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I want the chart! :laugh:

I also might want to join in, but I need to figure out my goals more specifically. They're all over the place right now.
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Need to change up my goals...anybody have some original or new ideas to suggest, please let me know!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am loving how this is Shaping up !!!

V you are doing a great job !!!!

PEOPLE ITS ALL ABOUT SUPPORT !!!

I dont care if you want to play in the big group, or in a little group with just a few mates........ just stay accountable ! and set the goals!! lets keep the silly stuff out of it and get back to kicking *kitten* (or *kitten* for you US guys)

if you need the sheet send a text to V, or Fesse or Lkmmom or me and we will get the sheet to you !!!!
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Got my sheet and I am formulating my goals!

Question: Are we sharing our goals or just keeping them to ourselves and supporting the others on our list along the way?
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Secretary of Defense reporting for duty! I'll have my eye on you all, so stay focused, positive and above all, motivated!!! :bigsmile: