Holly-Jolly-Christmas-Challenge!

Options

Replies

• jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    My goal is to fit into my jeans that are still too snug.
    Good luck.

Keep in touch!

I have a pair of those pants too :ohwell: However, mine never fit, I accidentally bought the wrong size and then decided to keep them as "goal" pants... lol.

Well that was like 3 months ago and they still don't fit. It'd be really nice if they DID! lol.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I would like to see 150 by Christmas (7# away) but would be VERY happy with 152 (5# away). Good challenge!
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    In!

I want to lose 4 pounds by Christmas. I would be 168 then. Yeah!
  • MelsaEstel
    MelsaEstel Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I will be back into the 180s by Christmas. 4 pounds to get to 189.8 lbs! Here we go!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I'm in :drinker:

8 lbs by Christmas.

How are we going to check in, are you going to do weekly posts?

Anne
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the X-mas challenge!!
    I'm at 179 right now, and have a goal of 175 by November 30th. I'm gonna set a goal for 170 for X-mas! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I'm 179 now, I want to be 169 (my wedding day weight 2 yrs and 1 baby ago) by 12/25. So will we check in and post our weights weekly? How does this work?
  • jill927
    Options
    I'm in :drinker:

8 lbs by Christmas.

How are we going to check in, are you going to do weekly posts?

Anne

Sure! Check in whenever you like! I'll probably check in on Monday mornings (keeps me on track during the weekends)!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,926 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I'm 147 right now. Would like to be 142 by Christmas. Thanks so much for starting this challenge! Go PALS Go!!!!
  • yari1012
    Options
    Hi can i join?? I am looking to be at 175 by christmas, i am currently at 189, i am new to this site and looking for some support

Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving
    :flowerforyou:
    Yari
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be at 260 by Christmas. I am currently 271. :grumble: :angry: :mad:

That's 11 pounds . . . I've been losing about 2 per week, so that would be 8 by Christmas if I kept on that track, but . . . I am going to try extra, extra hard to get rid of those three additional pounds!! :glasses:

Goodluck you guys. :flowerforyou:
  • jill927
    Options
    I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving tomorrow. First check in (for me at least) is Monday. I'm eating what I want (hopefully with portion control) for Thanksgiving, but I am going to try to work a lot of it off this weekend!

There are four weeks til Christmas, from TOMORROW. huh. Christmas and Thanksgiving are exactly 4 weeks apart this year. Weird!
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd like to lose 5 pounds by Christmas. I mean, I'd like to lose more, but let's be realistic...! :wink:

Good luck everyone!
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Great jil for starting this now with thanksgiving behind us i have to focus on a new goal. My goal is 138.

Challenge start weight 145 it might be just a little high if i hit 140 ill be just as happy but trying to challenge myself. Good luck to everyone.
  • Hanna1983
    Options
    Yep, I'm in, too. I want to be below 160 by Christmas Eve. That's 6lbs.

Come on everyone! We can do it !!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    i would like to be 140 by xmas.. anything more would be a bonus!!!

x x
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Ok just checking in. I lost 2lbs and I am extreamly excited:happy: . So I have 2.8 to go to make my Christmas Challenge. Kind of nervous about Thanksgiving today. Probably going to have to work those 2lbs back off again after this weekend:grumble: but it will be worth it. I hope everyone else is doing good. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

CW - 143.8
    Goal -141
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I'll try again! For Christmas challenge I'll lower my expectations from 2lbs a week to 1 lbs a week so...

I am currently (Thanksgiving Day) 140 even... by Christmas 136 lbs. (sadly that is what I thought I'd weight today... oh well :ohwell: )
  • Mimiche
    Options
    Checked in!
    No Thanksgiving for this Canadian so I did pretty good this weekend :laugh:
    I gained a pound during the beginning of November due to stress eating, so the past two weeks I've been working hard and lost it. Now to lose another pound by Christmas!
    :heart:
    Good Luck all!
  • ali_uk
    ali_uk Posts: 16
    Options
    And me!
    Would like to lose 2 pounds a week, so thats 8 by Christmas.
    Have decided to reward myself with something for every 7lb, so may buy a new skirt if I succeed.
    Good luck everyone. We can do this!!
    Ali x