What You Having For Lunch Today?

Options
13»

Replies

• Burbritt
    Burbritt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Didn't have time to make a lunch so Subway for me.
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Baked potato - topped with grilled chicken, salsa, cheese, jalapenos, and light sour cream. Awesomeness.
  • bethbstitt
    bethbstitt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2 cups of chopped red leaf lettuce
    1/2 cup of no fat refried beans
    2 Tablespoons of Paul Newmans mango salsa
  • troythegeek
    troythegeek Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm eating light since I get to spend 2 hours virtually on my head in a Dentist's chair. Just turkey breast for me. Hopefully I will be able to enjoy a good meal tonight...if I can chew.
  • Kforest0714
    Kforest0714 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Black Bean Salad (my version)

2 cups salad mix
    3/4 cup black beans
    1/4 cup homemade pico
    7 baked tostitos scoops crumbled for some crunch
    2 tbsp picante salsa
    2 tbsp fat free sour cream
    2 tbsp hard romano cheese

Only 254 calories and huge and really fills you up...im stuffed.
  • bjenegiles
    bjenegiles Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I had Select Harvest Light Italian Veggie Soup w/ a Plain salad(1 Cup lettuce, 1 small Tomato, 2 TBS chopped onion, and 1/5 C raw Mushrooms, salt, pepper)

Not too exciting but pretty satisfying ;o)
  • wkara
    wkara Posts: 3
    Options
    i had half a cup of whole grain brown rice, with 2/3 cup of sweet corn and a can of sardines in olive oil.
    it was delicious!
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    1 high fiber (10g) tortilla - 100 calories
    1/2 Cup black beans - 100 calories
    1/4 Cup salsa - 30 calories
  • Superdupermom
    Superdupermom Posts: 149
    Options
    baked chicken tenders(2) with real bacon pieces, fat free ranch dressing, and lettuce....IT WAS YUMMY!
  • cpumeu
    cpumeu Posts: 89
    Options
    grilled cheese and veggie sandwich

low fat bread, 45 calories per slice
    fat free cheddar
    2 slices tomato
    spinach
    onion
    garlic powder

used brummel and brown yogurt butter to coat bread, topped with cheese tomato and onion and 6 leaves of spinach , grilled and sprinkled top of bread with garlic powder ...Crunch yummy goodness with a banana and water
  • iluv2travel
    iluv2travel Posts: 74
    Options
    I'm having some baked sesame tofu with cucumbers, carrots and green onions in an ezekiel wrap. I like to add some hot sauce while I eat it. =)
  • pjharr
    pjharr Posts: 8
    Options
    Today is HIIT day so I have 1200 more calories to play with. I have no clue except knowing how I feel after HIIT, it is whatever doesn't run away quick enough.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    i made chicken salad - hormel natural chicken breast w light kraft mayo on two slices of light wheat bread (only 80 cals per 2 slices!!!!!!!!!) with half an apple and a weight watchers jello.. I honestly cannot tell if it is strawberry or cherry baha but they are only 10 CALORIES. lovelovelovelove
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am going to make a stuffed bell pepper

I brown some Jenni O- Italian seasoned ground turkey... i steam a bag of birds eye multi grain rice & veggies...
    mix the two together & add a little tomato paste to thicken it.(about a cup all together, not a huge portion- i put the restt in zip loc bags for later).

Then I cut the top of the pepper..stuff the turkey/rice mixture into the bell pepper... i stick the pepper into a steam zip loc bag, steam for 3 minutes and voila!! :) sometimes i put fat free chedder shredded on top for a nice crust-

SO good :)
  • jgoff3003
    jgoff3003 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I had 4 light cruskits with vegemite, a carrot, and a mandarine NOM NOM NOM

Oh No!! Vegitmite!! I have actually tried it when we had an Aussie exchange student....can't say that I developed a taste for it ;)

I am having the Cauliflower Alfredo (recipe from this site) to which I added broccoli and fake crab, strawberries and pineapple for "dessert".

lol I am a born and bread aussie! it is an aquired taste and is quite salty compared to peanut butter etc. They have introduced one now called 'my first vegemite' aim for young toddlers that isnt as sharp but i prefer the original