9 months, 46.2 pounds, & over 32 inches GONE! Went from lazy to Half Marathon runner!

Options
infinikitty
infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
edited December 2014 in Success Stories
(pics below post) In the past I've tried Weight Watchers, gyms, pills, disgusting drinks, and even starvation. Even if I had results, the pounds and inches just came back on every single time. After I got married in December of 2012, my weight just ballooned and I stopped weighing myself. In February of this year, my cousin posted a picture of me that really showed me how badly I had let myself go. The next week I started the 21 Day Fix (follows clean eating and less processed, along with 30 minute workouts). Since completing my first round of that, I've completed T25 Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, and did a hybrid of PiYo/Turbofire, while following the Fix eating plan about 80% and logging my food in MyFitnessPal. I also trained for and successfully completed my first half marathon a few weeks ago! Anything is possible if you put your mind to it! And I never had to starve myself, got to eat delicious food, and didn't overwork my body. It's all in moderation and knowing what you can handle...what works for one person is not going to always work for another. Find what works for YOU and shape your own success story! I'm still a work in progress, but I'm closer every day...

2mvcfgymk97x.jpg
0533hyp0qn6c.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!