• beautifulciera
    beautifulciera Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Inviting all my sexy friends to add me :)))) happy holidays :smiley:
  • Christine_1027
    Christine_1027 Posts: 99
    edited December 2014
    Options
    the more weight loss buddies, the better!
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have as many friends as possible.. without the other wonderful people on my friendslist I'm not sure I'd have achieved what I have today.. so, Always up for some more! Feel free to add (anyone).. Active member and active logger!
  • KarPaeForPointOh
    Options
    Wow...what a cool bunch of new peeps on MFP. thanks for the adds so far and accepting my requests. If you are looking for an encourager, a runner, a lifter and one who has both lost and regained 100lbs...and is back at it again, than please send me an friend request.
  • PerfectlyImpaired
    Options
    Hi everyone.
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! This is my second go around with MFP we had a falling about a year ago but I'm back now starting from square one! Feel free to add me you can check out my diary :)
  • myname20
    myname20 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hello. Would really enjoy talking online, supporting and exchanging thoughts with someone funny and motivated. ;)
  • falcon68gt
    falcon68gt Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Name is Mason, Looking for friends who lift wanting to motivate and to be motivated.
  • sleekandsassy
    Options
    Hello! Looking for more friends to motivate me-and I'll motivate you! Add me! ;-)
  • GalHowYuhBadSo
    Options
    I'm love HIIT, at least 4 days a week. I used to do Insanity and then I started doing Fitness Blender workouts. I've recently picked up running as my go to form of exercise but I sneak in some Fitness Blender here and there. My runs are always HIIT.
  • UnRemarkableMe
    UnRemarkableMe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey guys add me, I am back and active again on MFP. I have an open diary and workout 4 times a week so I will support and motivate. Let's do this!!!
  • HighTestCB
    Options
    Add me anyone!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Ok, you might as well add me, I'm already stalking you! :#
  • starryg16
    starryg16 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've had a lot of trouble keeping up with calorie counting over the years, and would love to surround myself with new motivated friends.

The good thing about me is that I keep trying. I love the quote: "No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow your progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying." ... but I would love to rev up my speed of progress and also make sure that health truly becomes and remains a priority for the rest of my life.

Anyway, please add me! :)
  • txstar89
    Options
    ketokay wrote: »
    Add me :)
    nashm94 wrote: »
    feel free to add me :smile:

• honey1017
    honey1017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    I am looking for serious, motivated people who understand the struggle of losing weight but are willing to do what it takes to reach their goal.
  • honey1017
    honey1017 Posts: 37 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hey guys add me, I am back and active again on MFP. I have an open diary and workout 4 times a week so I will support and motivate. Let's do this!!![/quote
  • Parkes1993
    Parkes1993 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me ... From the uk and just starting over again today :) pls add
  • LyriaRose
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've just joined MFP for the first time, although I've tried other 'diets' in the past. I've been really struggling to get back into the swing of healthy eating and exercise, so I'm hoping being on here will help. Please add me as a friend if you want - I'd love to share the ups and downs with friends :-).