Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• rocknbam
    rocknbam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello...looking to lose 30+ lbs by August before my wedding! Committed to keeping up with my posts/diary, eating mostly healthy, and getting my water intake in! Please add me so we can keep each other motivated! :D
  • Sleaterkitty
    Options
    Been pretty active on MFP now for about 7 months and done very well! But still have a long way to go. Looking for friends who are active and into mutual encouragement and motivation. The support system I've found on here has been instrumental in my journey so far and I'd love to meet more of you along the way and help you in your journey. Check out my profile for a bit about me and some before and after pics.

Hope to meet more new people and especially those with similar goals!
  • ToddPa12
    ToddPa12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking for more friends and support!
  • holly00722
    holly00722 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!!
  • Coffeeluver718
    Options
    Please add me as a friend! :) In need of as many accountability partners as possible to stick with this!!
  • ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! :)
  • mericose
    mericose Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    First day here.. Feel free to add me if you are looking for support and to support others.
  • jcfullbr
    Options
    Always looking for more motivated friends on MFP. Love reading about others' success!
  • andyfitnow
    andyfitnow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    add me! I need more friends on MFP :)
  • BRB_sardines
    BRB_sardines Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Send em!
  • tori1212014
    tori1212014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking to loose 100+ lbs hopefully in the next year or two. I started in October and have lost 12 lbs so far. Looking for more friends and support in my journey.
  • williecampos
    williecampos Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Dallas Texas here! feel free to add me.
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Encouraging, motivated individual always looking for friends :smiley: feel free to add me!! I also like ferrets
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivation and support
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me just always looking to support and more support.
  • mishcarroll
    mishcarroll Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love team efforts, that's why I joined today. Good luck all <3. Feel free to join. I could use a push or a throw! haha. jk. I just moved states and have no one here to meet up with, explore, or social myself with as far as the activities I enjoy. Two friends and I are starting a little team effort for fitness and I found this site to log mine :)
  • MadiLuna888
    Options
    Add me :]
  • Natalie2467
    Natalie2467 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey... new to MFP. Not my first time though, sadly. But I'm back in it to win it!!! Feel free to add me, and we can encourage eachother. I've never been on the message boards, so this is very new. Looking forward to meeting new people :smiley:
  • burkez1
    burkez1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HELLO FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AND LETS DO THIS TOGETHER
  • manthonyw
    Options
    Not me!