Back again...

Options
I tried this site about a year ago, but never made it very far. I've slowly been gaining weight over the last ten years and am just hitting the 200 pound mark (which is a lot when you are only 5'2") I think I'm finally ready to make some changes and get myself healthy. Any insight or encouragemeant is welcome!

Replies

• mforrestall
    mforrestall Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm rejoining as well! I got married in mid-Oct and was the heaviest I've ever been. It was a pretty big wake up call that even my wedding wasn't motivation for me to lose weight and get healthy. I'm trying to alter my mindset and goals this time to be more successful. I'm committing to logging every day and making it to the gym at least twice a week. Those are small goals, but I think more sustainable for me. I plan to adjust my goals every couple of months as needed. You can do it! You're not the only one on this journey!
  • xjgirl94
    xjgirl94 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    same here! started in at 203.4 and man did I feel gross. I quit smoking quit drinking 4 sodas a day & started working out & getting active the weight loss is just a plus!
  • moosebane
    Options
    I'm returning too. I don't smoke but I am a soda freak, so this is not going to be easy for me (as if it is for everyone else). Baby steps!
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey! Yeah- I am 5'2" and 221lbs, wayyyy over what I should be. I just started again 2 weeks ago! I felt horrible everyday and had no motivation to get healthy. I'm not sure what changed because I was dead set on not losing weight...but here I am and only after two weeks I feel a lot better and drinking a lot more water. You can do it!!!