Options
    Congrats girl I love ur story ur looking great
  • Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    Great job!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    the change in your appearance is incredible!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    You look fantastic and are an inspiration to us all :)
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! You have done an amazing job. You've been through a tough journey with your surgeries. It is good to hear you are having a happy ending to your story. Thanks for sharing and inspiring us!!:flowerforyou:
  • tiptoe6
    tiptoe6 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing. An inspiration!
  • Rita47
    Options
    Mel you look amazing and you have done great from the very beginning. Even though you have had some walls pop up you have knocked them down and continued on. You definitely have a strong will and amazing determination. Keep doing what you are doing cause you sure are doing it right. Thanks for being an inspiration to everyone too. Love you
  • TTcarey
    TTcarey Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    OMG what a journey.. You should be soooo proud of yourself. A true inspiration to others!!!!!
  • lovinyoutwo
    lovinyoutwo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WOW, You look great!!! WTG
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Like a different person! Very well done, you are an inspiration. Be proud :)
  • mizzjessie
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK! You look amazing! and I have to say, I totally agree with you on the cost thing! This site is Free, and it works if you are willing to be honest with yourself! My husband began this about a month after me, seeing my weight loss, and we have referred several others onto here as well! Be happy with yourself, you look amazing!!! :)
  • whetzel3141
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Your story was very moving to me. I know how you feel when you say defeated. I started here at the end of September and have had some success. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? Did you have any plateau's? I am working out every day and I am very honest about my food. I stay within my goals for daily food suggested by MFP, but the progress is so slow! I don't expect to lose it overnight, but it is at a snail's pace for me. Did you do anything like decreased sugar or low carb? I would love to know any tips you have. Thank you!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    i know this is old but GREAT JOB!!! very inspiring!!! seems like you've been doing well since this post too, based on your signature. :)
  • wmjrigo
    wmjrigo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's just amazing! Congrats on the hard work!
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You lost soo much, you look great...congrats on all the hard work :)
  • jessica1118
    jessica1118 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great Job !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!