Thanksgiving Day - How many Calories?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    My second Thanksgiving celebration was on Saturday - had about 2200 cals in the meal itself plus participating in the family "Pumpkin Throwdown". So between two Thanksgivings I was close to 4,000 cals - I feel that is respectable even though I had to divide it up... been battling a head cold so I didn't eat/drink nearly as much as I thought I would!
    I had a "true" thanksgiving dinner on sunday... I'm not even sure what I ate.

What does 12oz of prime rib, multiple pies, whisky, turkey, and bread come in as? lol.
  • Rose6300
    Rose6300 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I had to make the whole meal in low carb versions for myself, my dad, my husband and my son-- everything tasted exactly the same and was delicious!! The even better benefit?? the entire meal was only 788 cals and 850 with the pie!! so I stayed in my 1600 cal a day limit even with leftovers
  • GlucernaBrand
    GlucernaBrand Posts: 486
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Wow! It's fantastic that you enjoyed the same delicious meal as usual, and that it was so much healthier. Everybody in your family benefits. ~Lynn /Glucerna
  • Rose6300
    Rose6300 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Rose6300 wrote: »

Oops. 4639. Calculated the pumpkin pie wrong. :o
  • ahoier
    ahoier Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I will say, I did not count any calories for my Thanksgiving "meal" lol....and I haven't weighed in yet for the week.....either lol. I typically weigh in every other week though.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    3100. And I was three and half pounds down for the week at my Saturday weigh-in.
  • jmido
    jmido Posts: 18
    Options
    I probably ate around 3000 calories for Thanksgiving dinner and 1000 calories before that. Although, I got bad food poisoning later that night and threw up/diarrhea'ed everything from that entire day.