How are you losing your weight?

Options
What techniques are you using to lose weight?

Are you doing a specific diet?
Exercise
MFP
Weight Watchers
Other stuff

Replies

• msdominique1
    msdominique1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am using MFP, Exercise and changing eating habits... Watching what I put in my body... Vitamins too sometimes... for energy mainly.
  • routsongk
    routsongk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just taking it one day at a time and recommitting to eating right and exercising every single day. As the days string together, before you know it, several months have gone by and the weight has come off.
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    quit eating as much as my son!!! actually monitoring portion control- and adding a variety of exercises- havent changed what as much as how much I eat
  • 57gemini
    57gemini Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Trying to stay within my calories for the day. eating less fat, fewer carbs and more protein. Play volleyball 2 to 3 times a week for cardio and go to the gym.
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Figure out your maintenance cals.
    Eat a little under that.
    And stay active.

Works everytime :)
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Eat a little under that.
    And stay active.

ta da!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Eat a little under that.
    And stay active.

ta da!

Viola!

w220283047.jpg
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I do 45 min to an hour Cardio 6 days per week....on the days I do 45 min. Cardio I do weights first before that workout. This is usually the Eliptical and jogging. I took a class at church studying a book called " BOD4GOD" by Steve Reynolds and applied his weight loss tips to my current routine...which is to make small changes weekly rather than all at once and to eat less and move more.

I threw out salt and sugar, stay within my calories most days, eat back my exercise cals., and make better food choices.

I have created a support network for accountability and encouragement through MFP (also recommended in the book).

This has helped me:)) so far anyway:)) Good luck:))