Me!!!!
  • eichhorst
    eichhorst Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    ME!!
  • MiaKnyt
    MiaKnyt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not really new, but.....BUT never really partook in the community here.. Could use the motivation and new friends! :) feel free to add!
  • LouisianaHotSauce_93
    Options
    I want friends!
  • EmiRem13
    EmiRem13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to forum, but not to MFP. Using it for quite some time, changed my life habits. Lost a lot of weight.Also gained a lot of muscles:). 200 cm Height, 93 kg Weight. Add me if you want :)
  • FreshStart2015
    FreshStart2015 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes please add me - I am new :-) xx
  • nicolette26
    Options
    Add me
  • ali_riemer
    ali_riemer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends :)
  • mmmmcupcake_
    mmmmcupcake_ Posts: 65 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Send em
  • irejuvenateme
    irejuvenateme Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Would like more friends - particularly any 40+ new dads like me phasing in fitness where I can...
  • t_shipp1
    Options
    You can never underestimate the importance of good crowd support when it comes to getting into shape and/or losing weight. Add me and I'll add you.
  • AlinaRose17
    AlinaRose17 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    By all means, feel free to add me! Long time gym rat here and in the process of getting my personal trainer cert through ISSA! Can always use more mfp friends and am always happy to help with both support or advice. =)
  • kyhnder
    kyhnder Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone. Been using MFP for years and noticed the community, but have finally got myself motivate to join you all. Added my first blog post by way of introduction, and looking forward to exchanging stories and thoughts with you all.
  • eminemental
    Options
    add me :) I log every day and offer support. I'm hailey. I'm fourteen and looking for a few my fitness pal friends.
  • beautifulciera
    beautifulciera Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME...pick meee!!!
  • esiemiat
    esiemiat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Managed to lose 60 lbs so far but the last 20 are getting tough. Learned a lot from MFP and am willing to help others any way I can.
  • JamieJam1102
    JamieJam1102 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

Add me!
  • MadamMina
    MadamMina Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I posted here before and received new friends, which is cool, but almost all men. It would be nice to have some lady friends as well, for the lady things in life and dieting :)
  • ambywams
    ambywams Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Friends are always welcomed!
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me new here, I need all the motivation I can get :)