UK Based MFP'ers?

Options

Replies

• DanPowell73
    DanPowell73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for good UK buddies.......currently lost 73lb......always help others .......add me if need a buddy.
  • Charliecatesq
    Charliecatesq Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Bristol person here, trying to lose about 4 more stone, done one already, on 1200 diet but eating back calories, feel free to add me (but ignore this weekends sh*tstorm of a diet, its my birthday!)
  • lolly715
    lolly715 Posts: 106
    Options
    UK here too - from West Sussex with about 50lbs to lose. Feel free to add :)
  • carlosjenno
    carlosjenno Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Yorkshire here. Can't eat enough most days. I run too much...
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    lolly715 wrote: »
    UK here too - from West Sussex with about 50lbs to lose. Feel free to add :)

where abouts? I'm in Worthing
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    In Wales here, prob going for half a stone more. Feel free to add too :)

If you are tiny, slow moving and older like me I will never give you a hard time for netting 1200 ... My TDEE is only 1660 so I totally get it lol! ;)
  • runningforicecream
    Options
    In London. Lost the weight and got very near to my goal but gained some of it back because of binge eating. So now back at it.
  • jessica_1205_
    jessica_1205_ Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Glasgow here. Did really well and lost 40lbs in 2012, kept it off in 2013 and put half of it back on in 2014. Here's hoping I can actually get to and stay at goal in 2015...
  • dammitjanet0161
    dammitjanet0161 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Manchester area here, been on here since March, got 10lbs to a stone to go and taking it slowly.

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • MrsKytro
    Options
    I'm in Nottingham now, from Australia originally.. Been on MFP for a while, weight's been up and down (now very much up). Trying to get serious now. Needing inspiration and/or motivation.
  • Charliecatesq
    Charliecatesq Posts: 100 Member
    Options

If you are tiny, slow moving and older like me I will never give you a hard time for netting 1200 ... My TDEE is only 1660 so I totally get it lol! ;)

Thank you for saying this, now totally confused how i can eat loads and lose weight if eating less means im losing weight. Sodding confusing.
  • HipsterWhovian
    HipsterWhovian Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 24 from Brighton. Lost around 3.5 stone since January 2014. Currently eating at maintenance, but will cut again in January 2015 when my new gym opens, lower body fat and gain muscle.
  • 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    North East of England. 30lbs down and working on maintenance. Log every day. Feel free to add.
  • jamesbayliss1974
    Options
    UK, Gloucestershire based
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Active, daily-logging Scottish lassie here. I prefer friends who log and actually say something now and again! :)
  • cloudberries78
    cloudberries78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im in London and new to MFP. I have about 20kg to loose. Feel free to add me.
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

Thank you for saying this, now totally confused how i can eat loads and lose weight if eating less means im losing weight. Sodding confusing.

I think if you don't have a lot to play with between weight gain and weight loss you to be careful with the foodstuffs to get some satiety. I fill up on veg and synch my fitbit so if I move more I get to eat more.

I try to stick to 1200 (net) but don't log stuff like milk in tea, tiny amounts of cooking oil, spoon licks etc so I'm probably up to 1300 a day! That's just a Mars bar away from maintenance. I've lost maybe half lb per week so not extreme dieting in the least!!
  • McBoffin
    McBoffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello - from Devon. I've tried starting similar threads but you've clearly had more luck than me.

Add away, I could do with more British friends on here.
  • LazyButHealthy
    LazyButHealthy Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    London-based here.

Focusing on exercise and generally being healthier but only started monitoring weight today. 17lbs down, most of which I guess is in the last 6-8 weeks since starting C25K and MFP
  • CatLady1309
    Options
    From south wales :) hoping to lose about a stone,feel free to add x