Any Women Over 50?

Options
Hi - This is Mary from Oregon
I am new to this site as of today.
I have always worked out and pretty much tried to watch my weight ,but the years are getting the best of me , so I thought I would give this site a try.
I have muscle under my fat and I want to see it.
Hopefully this site will help me to do that.

Replies

• BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary, we have a group called busybee over 50 club
    It would be great if u could join us
  • Cheryllynnhagen
    Cheryllynnhagen Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary, I'm a 56 year old female account in the state of WA. I've lost 12 lbs so for in about 13 weeks. I have learned a LOT about what I've been eating and what I'm eating now. Especially salt! I hope you continue to log your foods. I love this website and will probably continue forever.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Greetings Mary! IVe been around for a while here @ MFP. have lost 70 lbs and YEP! am 51. I'm in Kentucky.
  • MadMaddy2014
    MadMaddy2014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary, I am over 50 and would like to get some more encouragement. My biggest problem is sugar and candy. I eat right, exercise, but can not leave the sugar alone.
    From Cali.
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Looks like the original "Mary" posted back in 2005, or did I read that wrong??

However, another over-50 loser here :D and if any-a-ya want to friend me, go for it.
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary, I am over 50 and would like to get some more encouragement. My biggest problem is sugar and candy. I eat right, exercise, but can not leave the sugar alone.
    From Cali.

^^ this for me too -- sugar -- a sad sad tale LOL! MadMaddy, I'm sending you a friend request as well if you want to encourage each other!!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    LOL She's probably over 60 now and we are still here:) Are you still here?