Whats a food habit you can't seem to shake?

Options

Replies

• shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Flavoured coffeemate (not the sugar free or fat free kind either) And deserts (cakes,pastries, etc..) Major Sweet tooth!!!!
    Now that Lent is over I am in trouble :)
  • mustangurl
    mustangurl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    cake, cookies and brownies!!!!!!
  • AW30
    AW30 Posts: 14
    Options
    Chicken wings and pork fried rice.

I have to have this at least 2 times a month.
  • carriehughes456
    Options
    I am also a grazer. All things sweet and then I move on to salty........hot air popcorn at night helps me with the late night munchies.
  • fishermanwife
    Options
    I can't seem to stop eating healthy alternatives :bigsmile:
    what is this MOVIE i was trying to tell my husband about watching it as a kid but i couldnt remember the name of it, thanks
  • annarface
    annarface Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Red grapes.
    I LOVE them.
    It's not so bad though, just quite a bit of sugar.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Pizza and Chocolate... that is why I have a little bit of chocolate every day and pizza once a week (not every week though).
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Mango habanero sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings...although I DO put it on grilled chicken tenders...

Also, I lean too heavily on protein powder and protein bars out of convenience...like taso said...
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Some sweets....I need em I sweaar. For the butter on your toast try one of the no cal spray butters, that's what I do and a Simply Fruit with it.
  • PaddyWhite
    PaddyWhite Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wine!!! Can't seem to stop it, especially with a meal with my Father-in-law! :)
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Fat free whipped cream on my sweet meals.
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Ice cream. Can't stop, so I'm just trying to cut down the portion size and the frequency. :smile:
  • biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Eating at night.... 5 pm rolls around and I'm a snack-a-holic.

Me too!!
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Mine is drinking Diet Dew. Though I have cut down to maybe a can or two a week but I can't give it up.
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Well mine isnt really a particular food......instead, I have this problem where I Pick at food!! For example, There was a madera cake bought at home and I said I didnt want any, but I took a tiny thin slice and another and another and by the time i was finished picking at it I had eaten enough to make up a slice!!

But I swear Im getting better-ish!!
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. One (some days 2) pieces/day of high quality dark chocolate keeps me sane. Somewhat.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Blocks of cheese from my favorite cheese shop. Cheese alternatives are such a joke and not even close to satisfying, if you're dying for sottocenere or Explorateur, Laughing Cow or cottage cheese just won't cut it.
  • MissNewAttitude2015
    MissNewAttitude2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Snacking and grazing after I get home from work. I also tend to snack when I'm cooking too...so not cool!! It's a constant struggle..
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    chocolate.gif
  • JsGordita
    JsGordita Posts: 70
    Options
    Snacking at night, i do fine all day but at night i just want to snack and i need to stop that.