My One Year Anniversary -51.8 lbs (with Pictures)

Options

Replies

• patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Great job! truly inspiring!

Thank you ntracey17!
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look really great!
  • patricac
    Options
    I love your dog in the last picture!

Thanks elle18287! The dog in the picture is my running coach :happy: He's helped me complete C25K and runs with me regularly :heart:
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • patricac
    Options
    wow you look fab. i am going to be doing my 1st 5km jog in july and just the training is killing me

Thanks leanda31! That's great to hear you're doing you first 5K in July! I completed C25K in March and have done two 5K races so far. I have another one in 2 weeks. Currently working towards training for a 10K - then going to aim for a half marathon after that. Look forward to hearing how your race goes!
  • patricac
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing!!

Thanks gwen933!
  • patricac
    Options
    So Wonderful!

Thank you astovey!
  • patricac
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!!!

Thanks SkinnyMissy1! :happy:
  • patricac
    Options
    Patricia !!!! You are Aaaaaahhhhh-MAZING !!! do glad we are friends on MFP !!! you inspire me to step up my game !!! Do proud of you !!! Keep going girl !!!

Thanks so much Deb!!! It's been so motivating being friends on MFP and helping get through each day :happy:
  • patricac
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I know it takes a lot of hard work. You inspired me today!!!

Thanks RFrick! Sometimes it feels like an uphill battle. So happy to have MFP to help with motivation and support.
  • patricac
    Options
    you rock Patricia!!!!
    I am sooo proud of you......your determination is amazing & you've been an inspiration to me!! :flowerforyou:
    you look awesome! I have no doubt you will make it to your goal :bigsmile:

smilebhappy, you've been so motivating to me and I always appreciate all your comments on my exercise and status updates! It's so wonderful to hear such positive comments and great advice! Thank you so much!
  • patricac
    Options
    You look amazing. Makes me more inspired to get my butt in gear and be better about exercising and logging.

Thanks cougs12! I know it's hard to keep logging everyday. MFP has been one of the main tools for me in helping me along the way. Makes it easier with the phone app so I can log as I go.
  • patricac
    Options
    You look great!! I love the dress (and the old jeans WOW, you've really put in the work) I really wish I would have kept my old clothes for a pic like that! Keep up the great work, its really paying off!

Thanks d_smith85! I donated almost all my old clothes, but kept just one pair as a small reminder for me of where I was. I'm glad I did! I never felt that big, but it's eye opening to realize just how far I have come. Helps when I need that extra push and motivation.
  • patricac
    Options
    What a great Inspriation! Thank you for Posting the pictures it helps keep me going..You look Awesome =) Congratulations on your success!

Thanks melinda6569! When I first started on MFP, I would browse through all the Success Stories and each one was so inspiring and motivating. I aboslutely loved when people posted their Before and After pictures. I'm looking forward to reaching my goal weight where I can post my "goal weight" picture :smile:
  • patricac
    Options
    So awesome! Thank you for sharing your pics and your story! So inspiring!

Thanks AngieMMc!
  • patricac
    Options
    What a difference! You look really great!

Thank you Kimkimba!
  • patricac
    Options
    Great job!!!

Thank you mymelody_78!
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Great for you!! Keep it up. : )
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Good for you, that is quite an accomplishment! You must feel so great :)
  • roxie_belle
    roxie_belle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing! Keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!