Looking for motivation buddy

Options
I am looking for someone to PM back in forth at least once a day to make sure we stay on track. I have to been trying to get in shape but I always seem to get unmotivated or distracted and lose my way. I need to lose between 15-20 pounds. I am a stay at home mom with 3 kids. I have a little girl who is almost 3, an ADHD (drug free) 6 year old boy and a 12 year old boy. My 2 youngest can be very stressful and I tend to stress eat so that is not good. I could give you a million of excuses of why I overeat and don't exercise enough but truth is it is all my fault and sometimes I get lazy. LOL. I need to stop all that and just get in shape. So anyway if you are looking for someone to help keep each other motivated and on track send me a message.

Replies

• RadiantChange
    RadiantChange Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats on keeping your babe drug free...I adopted one of my Grandchildren who probably has this, but I don't want him with a label, although his teachers would love it if I did. I know how hard it can be to raise a child who has many gifts although focus and patience aren't the two on the list at all. Hee, hee.

I would love to be on your support team, I love to workout however I also love to eat as well and after a certain age, you just can't keep it off by workouts alone.
  • frameloss
    frameloss Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to be a motivational buddy! I also have about 0 to 15 pounds! :
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    this is starting to feel insulting lol
This discussion has been closed.