Is the person above you.....predator or Prey??

Options

Replies

• FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    predator
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Prey
  • brees4me
    Options
    This is BS people! What the hell does this have to do with weight loss?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This is why it's called the "Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games" forum! There are other forums that have what your looking for. This one is a fun and entertaining escape for those of us who need it! :)
  • PerfectMisfit
    PerfectMisfit Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Predator
  • brees4me
    Options
    This is why it's called the "Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games" forum! There are other forums that have what your looking for. This one is a fun and entertaining escape for those of us who need it! :)

Stop escaping and lets live in the reality we have. Lets support one another and try to be better people.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    brees4me wrote: »

Stop escaping and lets live in the reality we have. Lets support one another and try to be better people.
    Why do you insist on crawling the fun and games forum and trying to convince people to post everywhere about 'weight loss', MFP is for all aspects of a healthy life. Socializing actually can play a dramatic part in that. If you don't like certain forums, stay away.

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ...Stop escaping and lets live in the reality we have. Lets support one another and try to be better people.

Party-pooper...also...PREY! >:)
  • Radmomdo91
    Radmomdo91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Predator
  • brees4me
    Options
    Adam2k10 wrote: »

Why do you insist on crawling the fun and games forum and trying to convince people to post everywhere about 'weight loss', MFP is for all aspects of a healthy life. Socializing actually can play a dramatic part in that. If you don't like certain forums, stay away.

Why have you appointed yourself monitor of the forums?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Sorry brees, but you are much too negative and judgmental! We are all here building each other up and having fun with one another! No harm done! I'm sure if you go to the list of forums you will find one that suits you better. Good luck!

Predator!
  • sweetest_potato
    sweetest_potato Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @brees4me wow what a negative nancy. If you don't want to see off-topic discussion, don't come on to this subforum!!

Wise predator. Probably offer me food then kill me LOL
  • danielleespin
    danielleespin Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Prey
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Adam2k10 wrote: »

Why have you appointed yourself monitor of the forums?

I haven't, it just bugs me to see people like yourself spoiling a great place with useless posts that bring nothing to the community :) and just for the record, the reasson everyone is disagreeing with you is because you are the one that was trying to push your views on a chat forum, not anybody else...
  • AlgoRhythmik
    AlgoRhythmik Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Prey
  • carolinagirl543
    carolinagirl543 Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Prey
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Prey