Motivation needed!

Options
I'm Emma, I'm 33 years old and looking for some weight loss friends on here. I have just returned to MFP after a long break. I tried to lose weight through Weightwatchers and alone too, neither of which have helped me that much. Hence I have returned here. Anyone wanting to support each other, have a laugh and kick each other's butts when we slip off the wagon and into the bath of chocolate, just add me or send me a message :)

Emma

Replies

• TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add! Welcome back :)
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome back! Having a good support group has made a humongous difference for me. Feel free to add me :)
  • gusnbetsy
    Options
    I would love to connect i have done weight watchers but found success on Michelle Bridges 12 week body transformation.. although that was two years ago and have gained a size so looking to lose again but more like 3 sizes. need motivation too.. exercise has been my downfall.. have no mojo for that even tho the weather here in Perth, Australia is so fabulous!...
  • KingaSkor
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I log on daily
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    In for the bath of chocolate!!

Seriously, though, I'm very active on the forums, but I rarely read my home page, so I'm not sure how encouraging I even am.