I over-did my calories and even had seconds, lol

Options
but I am not gonna beat myself up. I walked yesterday morning to be sure I had enough and still over did it but, I have already walked today and will be on my regular "feed" again today:) someone said you only fail if you fall down and don't get up again;) God bless all today!!! Happy Friday, denise:)

Replies

• NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    but I am not gonna beat myself up. I walked yesterday morning to be sure I had enough and still over did it but, I have already walked today and will be on my regular "feed" again today:) someone said you only fail if you fall down and don't get up again;) God bless all today!!! Happy Friday, denise:)
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I went over yesterday also. But, I am doing fine! I know I am doing my best and today I am back to my regular routine. In the meantime, I still lost weight! So, I am not fretting over it :) Enjoy the season.
  • bbrocksyourworld
    Options
    yeah i over did it like alot i had like 3 brownies and a whole lot more
    but today i ran 3 miles straight and weight lifted so i feel good but i home i never fall back like i did yesterday..
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Today I over did it--yesterday I was too busy talking & catching up, that food didn't much of a get a chance to get in there. But today, I am making up for it. I'm 80 calories over and it's not even supper time yet (nor have I got my body a moving or a shaking--Zumba anyone?
  • cerfin
    cerfin Posts: 41
    Options
    I also was pretty good yesterday and not so much today. No exercise and planning on going over on calories because of my High School reunion tonight. I usually stop eating around 7:30 but tonight I wont start eating until 8:00.

Back to reality tomorrow.
  • ladylaycee
    Options
    I went over also you guys!!! I was eating like i was at an all you can eat buffet!!!! but i really enjoyed it! Tomorrow I'll be back to normal!!!

26920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter