WHY!!??!??!?!?!

Options
Day after Thanksgiving. I'm at work and my manager brings in Krispy Kreme. Really?! Not one box, but 2. 24 doughnuts for 9 people.

Needless to say...I'm off in 30 minutes and didn't touch a single doughnut. Whew!

Thanks for listening!! I was proud of myself and needed to share. :happy:

Replies

• Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Day after Thanksgiving. I'm at work and my manager brings in Krispy Kreme. Really?! Not one box, but 2. 24 doughnuts for 9 people.

Needless to say...I'm off in 30 minutes and didn't touch a single doughnut. Whew!

Thanks for listening!! I was proud of myself and needed to share. :happy:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I don't know if I could have resisted.
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Good for you!
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

I have a co-worker on MFP too, so every time I wanted a doughnut, I ran over to her, complained and then dug in my own lunch for a snack or walked away and got more water. It's not quite the same, but gave me something else to do...
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! doughnuts are the:devil:
    you would have been :brokenheart: and:sick: if you ate one
    then would have:sad: :sad: and been :blushing:

:heart: You fought and won another round!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!
    Good for you. :flowerforyou:
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Doughnuts are tough. Definitely one of the biggest tests of my willpower which isn't that great to begin with! You done good. Congratulations!
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Good for you! My husband and I were just talking about Krispy Kreme lat night...about 6 years ago one opened up here and there were lines of cars down the street for weeks...then another opened about a year later, and it was busy but not as crazy as the first. Now both are closed. I guess Buffalo isn't a KK town. (we have Tim Horton's :heart: :heart: )
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    Good job! :flowerforyou: Office temptations are the worst!

I recommend a job like mine where people are not generous with their food! :laugh: