PiYo

Options
Just ordered PiYo, anyone else complete it?

Replies

• JustWant2Run
    JustWant2Run Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I heard amazing things about it and I'm waiting for my doctor approbation to do it while I recover from a running injury. Looks fun and challenging :)
  • AylaL13
    AylaL13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just got it too but haven't started it yet.
  • Pucks_and_Balls
    Pucks_and_Balls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I want the DVD! I went to a live class before Thanksgiving and it was a great workout...easy on the body but still challenging. I can only go to class once a week, though, so I want the DVD as a supplement.
  • cloudberries78
    cloudberries78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've got it...only done a few yet and really love it! Have you tried it yet?
  • DaintyMonster
    Options
    I just ordered this along with T25 and will be starting both sometime next week. I'm excited, but kind of nervous as well. :O
  • FoxintheField
    Options
    I ordered PiYO today and I am really excited to start. Too bad that I have to wait until it gets delivered.
    I work with a woman who is on week 3 right now and she really likes it and highly recommended it to me.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I tried it, but it is way too slow for me.......I like my workouts to be a bit "balls to the wall". Plus, I can only tolerate Chalene Johnson one video program, and I've already got ChaLEAN Extreme, so that's enough of her in my life.
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Love it. I wish I used it while marathon training!
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I've tried a few of the workouts and loved it. Would really like to commit to it and finish the whole workout plan. Anyone else thinking of starting it in the near future? :)
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I really want to try it! I checked it out on youtube last night and did her tutorial of some of the moves. That's one thing I've heard . . . Some of the moves are hard to do when you are doing the video because you can't always see the screen.
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Yes, that's true, sometimes you have to follow her voice. That's why I did a few "trial runs" at first to memorize the moves :). You could also upload the videos to your phone or ipad and place it on the floor when you work out.
  • brinkleyjd
    brinkleyjd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bought PiYo in July and completed the 60 day program without missing one day. It was great. Its 6 days a week. It starts out slow so you can learn the moves, but then it picks up.

I am still doing it on the regular and love it. There is a nice variety to the DVD's and the workouts aren't super long. They push you though. They are aptly named as well. "Drench" will leave you, just that...they are totally worth the investment.