RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
week7a.jpg
week7b.jpg
week7c.jpg

Replies

• RachVR6
    Options
    We've gotta step it up this week ladies!!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't feel quite as bad, since I wasn't the only one who gained, and I am pregnant.
    Rach, if it's messing up the groups loss totals you can take me off, I'm pretty sure I won't be doing anything other than gaining for the next 6 months. It just helps me stay accountable if I have to report in to someone on a weekly basis.
  • Hannahrenee86
    Hannahrenee86 Posts: 183
    Options
    Good job all!
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    We do need to step it up! Let's keep going, ladies! I'm averaging 1/2 lb a week, which is my goal, but I only lost 0.2 last week, so I have room to step it up myself! Thanks again for doing this, Rach!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Great work ladies! I missed out on joining that group somehow.:bigsmile:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Well yes, not too many going down this week.
    I hope all the Easter treats are GONE, and we can get back to losing this week, go for it everyone!
  • WriteNovels
    WriteNovels Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have been having trouble keeping up with exercise. I am still eating okay, and still losing weight, just slowly. Work has been rough, My bf and I broke up, but are still talking, which has it's ups and downs, and there has been nothing but rain for the past 3 weeks in Cincinnati. eh.
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Yes we can do this ladies!! I know I need to step it up myself!lol :)
  • beccaschmitter
    Options
    I am sooooo bummed that I missed out on being a part of this!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Well, I don't feel quite as bad, since I wasn't the only one who gained, and I am pregnant.
    Rach, if it's messing up the groups loss totals you can take me off, I'm pretty sure I won't be doing anything other than gaining for the next 6 months. It just helps me stay accountable if I have to report in to someone on a weekly basis.

I don't care about the group number...it's just fun to see. We love having you in the group. :flowerforyou:
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Yes! We need to step it up ladies! Me too!!! I want to lose 3 lbs this next week. Lots of water and cardio. Trying really hard to stay away from sodium and other junk! Good luck ladies!!! :flowerforyou:
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Options
    Girls, we are rockin this mutha out! :wink: This week, I wanna rock a 2 lb loss. TOM is here for the first half of my week, but it's not gonna take control of my energy, emotions or hunger. I'm bout to bust my tail! Let's get this!

Thank you, Rach for keeping us in this game! Those numbers you post every week got me keeping my focus! :heart:
  • sassy_2280
    sassy_2280 Posts: 66
    Options
    Sooooo sorry...totally forgot about last week and im posting late today. I'm 175...ugh! Im having a rough time been off the wagon for 3 weeks now! Starting 30 day shred tomorrow to hopefully lose the 10+ I've gained back! So sorry I'm bringing the numbers up!
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Hang in there everyone! We're in the home stretch, let bring it home strong and post some big losses this next week!!!
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies.. sorry for the late Monday night entry- 195.5!
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the number, Rach!
    My goals this week are to really step up my water intake - the thing I struggle the most with!
    Also would like to get in at least 4 workouts. I'd really like to step back up with a 2 lb loss! The warm weather is almost here, so I want to be ready for those halter tops and sleeveless dresses :)
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Ugh, im so burnt out on counting calories! Its all i freakin think about! How many calories per meal? How many calories do i have left? That was how many calories!?! Woo hoo excercise calories! Im takin a break from calorie counting. Im still gonna eat healthy and excercise, dont get me wrong. And still gonna post excercise calories. I love seein how much i burnt. Just gonna try a different route. Ive been reading a lot about juicing. Fruit juice, not roids. Lol. I may take that up this week. Idk, im all over the place right now.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Goodbye scale! See you next Monday!

Hoping my foot feels better for tomorrow. Only did a mile today and a little work on the elliptical for a measly 183calorie burn. Ugh. Better than nothing but I like getting over 400 in about 35min. I didn't even get 200 in the 25min today. I'm ready to be outta the 170's!!!

Patience. Patience.
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Goodbye scale! See you next Monday!

That is actually one of my goals this week. Not to get on the scale until next Monday. I seriously weigh myself at least twice everyday and I think it is messing with me.

So, no scale until next week, water, stay in calories and no negative self talk. We will see what happens. :smile:
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    This week has GOT to be a good week for me. It's been too long with no real loss. I upped my calories to take into account my Insanity workouts and it looks like the scale is finally moving in the right direction. So my goals this week are to keep my calorie deficit at 500 a day and to keep it together over the weekend. Good luck to you ladies!