2»

Replies

• KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    wheird wrote: »
    CFA does have benefit optioms
    For managers and above or corporate. Not for actual store employees who are not a manager or above.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    KylaDenay wrote: »
    For managers and above I believe.

Probably for any FT employee
  • cms721
    cms721 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    If you get paid $15/hr at Mcdonalds and I pay $8 for a Big Mac, I will stop going to Mcdonalds and you will eventually lose your job.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    People should look up why minimum wages started. They will be in for a shock. However, I suppose it's easier for folks with too little ambition to get a skill to walk a picket line.
  • KylaDenay
    Options
    For managers and above I believe.

Probably for any FT employee
    She has worked there full time for 10 years. From age 18 to 28. You can't even transfer from store to store, cause they are individually owned. Each owner is different.
  • ink_b1tch
    Options
    All I know is, I got paid $6/hour for the hardest farm work I've ever done in my life. Instead of demanding a raise (that I knew I wouldn't get), I got my *kitten* into college so I could earn more doing something else.

If you don't like your circumstances, change it.
    Word!

do people still say "word"....just askin...
  • KylaDenay
    Options
    ink_b1tch wrote: »
    All I know is, I got paid $6/hour for the hardest farm work I've ever done in my life. Instead of demanding a raise (that I knew I wouldn't get), I got my *kitten* into college so I could earn more doing something else.

If you don't like your circumstances, change it.
    Word!

do people still say "word"....just askin...
    I do...just saying
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hey Folks - this discussion concerns me; I have warned a couple of people on some comments I consider quite inappropriate and I don't see how this isn't going to turn political. Its a great discussion point and hope it continues in a group where current events and politics are welcome.

The forum guidelines include this item:

16. No Political Topics in the Main Forums

Political content is not allowed on the Main Forums. This includes images. Please form or join a Group if you would like to engage in political debate on MyFitnessPal.

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, age, weight, body-type, disability, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.