Whats a food habit you can't seem to shake?

Options

Replies

• LixxiKitti
    LixxiKitti Posts: 116
    Options
    cookies, especially oreo cookies :( i know they are only 50 cal each but its so hard to stop at 2
  • WVBayouGal
    WVBayouGal Posts: 45
    Options
    Eating at night.... 5 pm rolls around and I'm a snack-a-holic.

Me, too!!! I don't know what it is about evenings!!!
  • Fit4Penny
    Fit4Penny Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Can't give up my latte in the morning and my fat free frozen yogurt in the evening....gotta have them!!!
  • brendant1
    brendant1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Roasted salted cashew nuts, once I start I can't stop
  • jojonesnz
    jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    sugar treats, muffins, coca cola, chocolate....... i just try to keep them out of my house but my hubby is a junk food monster so ive told him he has to eat things i dont like so i wont be tempted lol

3926322.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Bread (i'm tyring moderation)
    crackers (can't buy 'em, can't have em in the house!)

wine
    beer
    whiskey... oh wait, that's not food is it!!???

Yikes!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Roasted salted cashew nuts, once I start I can't stop

oh just reading that made my mouth water!! yum! and a serving size is 1/4 cup!!!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Can I just say a collective, "I love you guys!"??

I swear. I may not know most of you personally, but I feel so connected to each of you.

Thank you for helping me feel like I'm not alone in my crazy-food-head!
  • NitaCB
    NitaCB Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    It is such a relief to know that other people struggle with these things and that I'm not alone there. Guess that's part of the reason why we're here in the first place!

And MochaMixAZ you've lost 260 lbs?! Wow that is AMAZING!!! You should be incredibly proud of yourself!
  • annpjones
    annpjones Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just loveeee crackers and Vlasic Zesty Dill spears!! However, they must be eaten between the hours of 1am and 6am. Such a terrible habit of walking & eating all night. Sometimes I feel like I am stealing food.
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Potato!

Chip, baked, mashed, fried

mmmmmmmm.. everything I love is potato-esque!
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats rippled potato chips and onion dip, mmm mmm good!
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I cannot shake off my love for waffles and sausage.

Thank God for whole grain waffles and turkey sausage... but oh what I wouldn't give for some pork sausage and bad waffles with cheese.
  • heatherfrancis
    Options
    I think I am the 1st to say this one....cookie dough! I end up making it 2x a month and eat half the dough before even making any cookies....I have started using part applesauce in my dough instead of all crisco just to cut the calories!

I tend to eat supper and snack all night on peanuts,cereal, crackers, anything with a texture

I love chocolate soooo much that i can not keep chocolate chips in the cupboard or i just keep going back for more handfuls

and peanut butter, I LOVE IT, I eat about 2tbs a day

I also crave my peanut butter oatmeal so much that I can not wait to get done with my workout and shower so I can go eat it.

I also just cut my diet coke down to 1-2 a day from the 8 I was drinking just recently.
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, Chinese food, and pizza!!!

I did shake the chocolate fix with the fiber one bars they are yummy. Chinese food i have yet to figure this one out... love peking raviolis and chicken/broccolli with pork fried rice, and pizza well i haven't touched that one yet either.
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    chips and salsa................

Chips and salsa...YUM! Actually anything Mexican. I'm a desert wildflower who grew up on Mexican food.
  • farrah_eliza
    Options
    Chocolate!! I buy a lot of 100 calorie or weight watchers chocolate snacks.. Coffee creamer! I switched to fat free but i can't do without it!
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Energy drinks! I'm such a sucker for Monster Khaos.

There's also my habit of starving all day and overcompensating the minute I get home... Like today! :/
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Hahaaa. I have the worst food habits.
    I definitely don't eat very healthy, I have devour carbs and have sweets everyday! [Just take a look at my diary!]
    I DO keep under my calorie goal 98% of the time.
    But I do have a tendency to work out just so I can have that extra something something. :laugh:
  • connieholiday
    Options
    coffee with coffe mate, choc rasp flavor., amps, and diet soda...which is not good for me despite the lack of calories. :tongue: