60lb's!!!!!!

Options
ranaelynn
ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
The day after Thanksgiving can you believe it! :tongue: I just had to post just to see my ticker read 60lbs :glasses: I have been sitting at 59 for two weeks I figured this would NOT be the week I would see it move down. Right here right now I am giving a big shout out to my Golds Gym for being open on Turkey day and to my spin instructor :love: for a killer 90 min work out. She said it would help our bodies burn those turkey day calories we were going to go home and eat. yahhhhhh :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• ranaelynn
    Options
    The day after Thanksgiving can you believe it! :tongue: I just had to post just to see my ticker read 60lbs :glasses: I have been sitting at 59 for two weeks I figured this would NOT be the week I would see it move down. Right here right now I am giving a big shout out to my Golds Gym for being open on Turkey day and to my spin instructor :love: for a killer 90 min work out. She said it would help our bodies burn those turkey day calories we were going to go home and eat. yahhhhhh :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT!!00020210.gif
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo! I just recently hit 60lbs lost (11/12) and it was AMAZING! Great job!!!!!
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    Lookin GOOD!! Congratulations! You look FANTABULOUS!
  • ranaelynn
    Options
    thanks everyone :smooched:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Have you done all this using MFP? Did you find your weight loss followed the goal you'd set?
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to go!!! And the day after Thanksgiving to boot!! You do look fabulous. Congratulations!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Congratulations! I made my 40# mark today, too so I feel your thrill! WOO! :flowerforyou:
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    Congrats! That is fabulous!

:flowerforyou:
  • ranaelynn
    Options
    Amazing job! Have you done all this using MFP? Did you find your weight loss followed the goal you'd set?

I started out on this journey Jan 6 2008. When I first started I used the biggest loser site. It works on the same principles HOWEVER they charge you a monthly membership fee and it was in NO WAY as user friendly as this site and the people here are tons more supportive. But I can tell you for me at least, regardless of how you track it (in my opinon MFP is the easist way), tracking it is what works. It's all about the math, know your how many you can eat to loose and stick with it --- however I could never do only 1200 cal a day so work outs are my friend. Everyone thinks your crazy when you tell them they MUST eat there excersise calories but I am living proof that it works! :) I still have another 40lbs to go to hit my goal weight but I am no longer afraid I can not do it. I know I will do it, I have learned how to live differently and I will not go back. Your welcome to go to my profile and see my before picture - yikes!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    thumbsup4kk.gifthumbsup4kk.gif
  • ranaelynn
    Options
    You look GREAT! Congratulations! I made my 40# mark today, too so I feel your thrill! WOO! :flowerforyou:

WAY TO GO on the 40 down:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Great Job:drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Aww, thanks! :flowerforyou: Did I tell you how you totally rocked that dress, too?! Did you have fun at the party?
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look fantastic...one hot mama!!!!!
  • Konahottie
    Konahottie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good stuff for sure!!
  • SANDY44
    Options
    Congratulations. I have just introduced this site to my sister in Australia.

You look fantastic!!

Well done - what an inspiration to us "newies"

As they say in Australia - you rock sheila!
  • ranaelynn
    Options

Aww, thanks! :flowerforyou: Did I tell you how you totally rocked that dress, too?! Did you have fun at the party?

:blushing: Thanks to everyone for the compliments and encouragment. I was so tickled when I tried the dress on at the store. Was a bit worried that it showed a little to much of the 'girls' :noway: but my friend said "lady its time to flaunt it all, you worked hard for this!" So I said what the hell and went for it :laugh: I can't even begin to tell you what a pick up it was to go out for an evening with the DH and truly feel sexy for the first time in like 20 years. I still have 40 lbs to go so look out world :happy:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!:flowerforyou:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    It's an inspiration for all of us that are just getting our butts into gear. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!