8 week transformation

Options
pknjhh
pknjhh Posts: 117 Member
I used keto diet no cheating. This was 8 weeks so still making progress every day. Workout every day. Didn't realize how much it was until I saw the side by side.ncs19199wdte.jpeg

Replies

• pknjhh
    Options
    zppbuundasi2.jpg
    this shows the legs better
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Would love to hear more details of eating style and workouts.
    Bravo you!
  • p444cod41
    p444cod41 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well done.you look really great.you have worked really hard
  • pknjhh
    Options
    Amazing work! Would love to hear more details of eating style and workouts.
    Bravo you!
    I eat the same thing every day. I got a meal plan that has options but it's easier just leaving it the same. I filled out a dairy before that included everything. Also do core and cardio every plus a rotating lifting schedule.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • kbeloved
    kbeloved Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    8 weeks?! that's amazing! You work out 7 days a week? Great results, but if you really are working out EVERYDAY it's always good to get in a rest day every now and then...
  • pknjhh
    Options
    kbeloved wrote: »
    8 weeks?! that's amazing! You work out 7 days a week? Great results, but if you really are working out EVERYDAY it's always good to get in a rest day every now and then...
    I do once every couple weeks. When I start sleeping 10 hours a night I know my body needs a day to recover. Even my short days are 2-3 hours now in gym. My goal was to have abs in by thanksgiving. I started September 3. 313 starting weight. In the pictures I am 253lbs. More concerned with bodyfat percentage then weight though.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Holy crap...that's bonkers!! :o

Great dedication, congrats so far
  • pknjhh
    Options
    craignev wrote: »
    Holy crap...that's bonkers!! :o

Great dedication, congrats so far
    I am definitely dedicated and focused. Just hit 248 today. My goal was to get abs in by thanksgiving. I am a little behind schedule but not too far =)))
  • TropicalParaMonster
    Options
    Thats awesome! I was considering starting keto i think you just gave me the boost I needed!
  • pknjhh
    Options
    Thats awesome! I was considering starting keto i think you just gave me the boost I needed!
    It is extremely effective lol
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hot tamale! :blush: You're rocking that bod now. I also do keto and this is amazing inspiration to keep eating this way. :smile: Congrats!
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing transformation
  • optionsgod
    optionsgod Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I need to look into this Keto diet.
  • bootcamp85
    bootcamp85 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow....
    I think I may try this for 30 days...
    You look great.....I had to zoom in to take a closer look.....lol.......great job sticking with it for 8 weeks.......
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!