Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Hi! I'm new to the site! Looking for motivating people on this site! Goal weight = I need to lose 60 lbs. Here goes nothing!
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 423 Member
    I'm on here daily...feel free to add me!
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • jarchic002
    jarchic002 Posts: 12 Member
    Would love more friends too! I'm loving this app/site. Such a great way to get in better shape and be motivated by people who have similar goals
  • constancenj
    constancenj Posts: 26 Member
    Love My Fitness Pal! It would be even better with more people for motivation! Add me! :D
  • Queeniecat88
    Queeniecat88 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me! We could all use some extra motivation and support during the holidays :)
  • andrew_in_va
    andrew_in_va Posts: 20 Member
    Always open to more friends :D
  • YoshiCow
    YoshiCow Posts: 77 Member
    Definitely need more friends to help motivate me :smile:
  • Cassie_DE
    Cassie_DE Posts: 58 Member
    Hey there! I'm looking for more friends who are similar to me so as to better compare and share stretegies, and just congratulate each other in our progress. I'm a short woman in my twenties with 60lbs to lose, and I am in Eastern Time Canada and the US. If you're similar and committed send me a friend request!
  • Nancymcgregor
    Nancymcgregor Posts: 150 Member
    Back from a long break with lots of extra baggage :(
  • add me if you are 16-21 and want a friend<3
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    I am a 40 year old, stay at home mom of 4..... I struggle with "staying on track" as life gets busy and I quickly loose focus. I tend to put everyone's needs before my own.... Anyways, I realize I need a STRONG support system to help me stay motivated as I can't do this on my own!

Feel free to add me!
  • zSandman
    zSandman Posts: 76 Member
    In for friends. I log everything daily.I'm 19 years old and I'm currently cutting after a long bulk from 135 lbs to 200 lbs . Down to the single digits body fat percentage and just trying to lose the few last pounds before I start a winter lean bulk. Feel free to add me.
  • MamaKahuna143
    MamaKahuna143 Posts: 11 Member
    C'mon...y'all let's do this! Any Floridians enjoying hanging Christmas lights on our houses in this eighty degree weather besides me? Friend me, let's make some changes happen!
  • Hello! So this post is old, but I could use some friends! :)
  • I think more friends means more accountability and motivation! I'm a kickboxing/cardio/strength training instructor and always looking for new moves or motivation. I also have some fun and healthy recipes if anyone is interested! Let's get a head start on 2015 together :smiley:
  • nessakaylee36
    nessakaylee36 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me for some motivation...!! <3
  • I'm new here and would really appreciate some friends/support, I would also like to help other people with their goals so feel free to add me also :D
  • Wetterdew
    Wetterdew Posts: 142 Member
    zSandman wrote: »
    In for friends. I log everything daily.I'm 19 years old and I'm currently cutting after a long bulk from 135 lbs to 200 lbs . Down to the single digits body fat percentage and just trying to lose the few last pounds before I start a winter lean bulk. Feel free to add me.

Holy crap that really is a long bulk!!
  • Need more friends! Please add :p