30 day shred

Options
LOVE THIS!! I have literally used this 30 day shred for the past 7 years. Level one. Creature of habit. I'm a busy single mother of 4; own my own business, plus have added a part-time job on top of my business & follow a active lifestyle w my 3 children; 1 in elementary, 1 in middle school, 1 in high school & a junior I college keeping up with her basketball schedule. I'm 46; have run a all handful of 5k's. 30 day shred keeps me a consistent size 8, 150lb for my 5'9" frame. Could I step it up? Yes. I've tried level 2- flat out hurts my back. And level 3? Well, I feel that if I'm not able to use accurate form, the tendency to injure yourself increases as the efficacy decreases. I run for my sanity- but have learned that I'm way more fit w shred. My question is how do I add this to my 'diary'?

Replies

• jmunn1129
    jmunn1129 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Most people say to add the 30ds to your diary is to log it as 20 minutes of circuit training.
  • dlwood823
    dlwood823 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I wear a heart rate monitor when I workout. For Level 1 I usually average between 190-210 calories. (I'm 31, size 6, 125 lbs, 5'5")
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training. As for only doing level 1, you really should try the other workouts--she gives you beginner modifications. I get bored easily, never would I do the same workout for 7 days, let alone 7 years. You can also try the other 2 levels w/out weights and see if that helps. As far as some of the jumping moves go, like rockstar jumps and jumping lunges, those are just tough no matter what:) You can always do walking lunges or jog in place for those. What moves in particular are you having a hard time with?