Kayla itsines - bikini body guide

Options
Anybody doing it? How far along are you and do you like it so far?
I'm starting today! :)

Replies

• MrsGLP
    MrsGLP Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can I get some information on this?
  • ClairePear14
    Options
    MrsGLP wrote: »
    Can I get some information on this?

https://www.kaylaitsines.com.au/guides

It's a downloadable guide with workouts to do over 12 weeks. I didn't buy the programme - my friend bought and let me have a copy of the PDF but it is quite expensive.

It consists on 2 circuits on workout days and you have to do the circuit 2 times each. There are 4 exercises in each circuit and you have to do them as many times as you can in 7 minutes. The overall wokout time each day would be mins!
    It's basically HIIT training! :)
  • AnnaMaus
    AnnaMaus Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am on week two and I love it. It doesn't take forever, it's challenging and I like that the circuits change frequently--I won't get bored and quit.

One definitely needs some basic cardio and strength to build on. Not everyone can do push ups for time.

If you can do 10 - 15 full pushups in one minute, I'd say you could start the program immediately. If you're not quite there yet, spend a few days working up to that before beginning the BBG.
  • hellomyneis
    Options
    How does everyone like the program? I'm on week 3/4
  • goldenglow90
    goldenglow90 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've just started week 2, I like it but it's hard. Anyone following the diet too? I'm a really fussy eater so I'm trying a 50/30/20 for carbs/fat/protein as I work out that's a similar ratio but struggling getting enough carbs in!
  • kannemollen
    kannemollen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I start week 2 tomorrow!
  • tahni
    tahni Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just made a group for BBG (cause I don't think there was one) so feel free to join it and make it not so boring!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101504-kayla-itsines-2015-bbg-team-movement
  • JLWright73
    JLWright73 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I haven't joined any groups since joining MFP. I don't post much because people on here can be so negative and nasty. Hopefully being in a group with people working on the same program and goal will be more motivational and fun.
  • tahni
    tahni Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    JLWright73 wrote: »
    I would love to join! I haven't joined any groups since joining MFP. I don't post much because people on here can be so negative and nasty. Hopefully being in a group with people working on the same program and goal will be more motivational and fun.

Glad to see you joined! Hopefully it'll stay a positive community and I think I have the power to kick people out so we can get rid of all the nasty ones!
  • samsimps_
    samsimps_ Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am halfway through Week 3 and loving it! It is really challenging but I have already lost 3lbs & 4 inches, so I am really pleased. I am not following her food guide, because I eat clean & healthy as it is and am happy with my diet.