WOAH BABY!!!!!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Ok.......:happy: :happy: :happy: <
ME!

I didn't weigh on my normal Thursday.......because I was away and it was Thanksgiving.

So, I weighed this morning. And was down 3.5 lbs! I mean.......WOAH! Not only did I lose the previous week, but I maintained that loss and even lost a bit more over Thanksgiving.

I enjoyed myself too! I had a good sized plate plus picked at things here and there and had a little pie......and even some leftovers last night!!! :noway: :noway:

I was also sick last weekend and didn't do my normal Sunday workout.

BUT, sometimes our system needs a change to shake it out of it's routine and your body can react favorably.

Anyway, I am just so amazed! I wasn't stressing when I got on the scale...was just going to accept whatever because over the last year I have done this. Enjoyed myself here and there without worry and got back on track. It's what has made this journey seem so effortless to me!

I am also more confident than ever that I can keep this up. By doing this slow and healthy over the last 14 1/2 months, I have educated myself on so many things, including portions and have become more in tune with my body to know when to stop. (I did get a little overstuffed though!! LOL!)

So........I am 7.5 lbs away from my goal. WOWW!!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

GO ME!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :heart:

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ok.......:happy: :happy: :happy: <
    ME!

I didn't weigh on my normal Thursday.......because I was away and it was Thanksgiving.

So, I weighed this morning. And was down 3.5 lbs! I mean.......WOAH! Not only did I lose the previous week, but I maintained that loss and even lost a bit more over Thanksgiving.

I enjoyed myself too! I had a good sized plate plus picked at things here and there and had a little pie......and even some leftovers last night!!! :noway: :noway:

I was also sick last weekend and didn't do my normal Sunday workout.

BUT, sometimes our system needs a change to shake it out of it's routine and your body can react favorably.

Anyway, I am just so amazed! I wasn't stressing when I got on the scale...was just going to accept whatever because over the last year I have done this. Enjoyed myself here and there without worry and got back on track. It's what has made this journey seem so effortless to me!

I am also more confident than ever that I can keep this up. By doing this slow and healthy over the last 14 1/2 months, I have educated myself on so many things, including portions and have become more in tune with my body to know when to stop. (I did get a little overstuffed though!! LOL!)

So........I am 7.5 lbs away from my goal. WOWW!!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

GO ME!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :heart:
  • coleyherl
    Options
    wow congrats. best wishes for those last few pounds to go! :smile: :happy:
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep up the great work!!! That is the motivation you need for the last 7.5lbs
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    That is sooo awesome Tami!! :flowerforyou:

YAY for you! :heart:

:bigsmile:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Aww, yay!! :flowerforyou: That is so good. Congratulations. :smile:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    You are my hero
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Wow, Tam, that's fantastic! And, it gives me hope that when I weigh in on Tuesday, maybe it won't be as bad as I'm fearing it's going to be!!! :laugh:
  • rdhd88
    rdhd88 Posts: 18
    Options
    Way to go girl! You're right sometimes the body needs a little shock to shake things up! I was also down just a tad which surprised me, I watched what I ate but didn't have time to exercise. Keep up the good work !:flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    way to go Tami :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    000202B2.gif
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I am very proud of you :flowerforyou:

Continued success :drinker:
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    woot woot - way to go!
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    You are incredible my friend! LOVE YA:heart:
    AWESOME JOB!:flowerforyou:
  • ceedee22ed
    Options
    Way to go Tam!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Holy crap TamTam!!
    You are truly an amazing and inspiring example that no matter how much weight you have to lose, it can be done!!

Congrats girlfriend!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Keep going Tam!! You are doing a great job!! I lost weight this weekend also!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Hip Hip Hooray!:flowerforyou: Good job!....keep it up!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    WOOOOT! WTG! :drinker:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Way to go, good luck with that last 7.5 lbs. I know you can do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!