You Tube Exercise Video Suggestions...

Options
There are a ton of videos on You Tube for exercise, so it's a little overwhelming to search through them to find ones that I like. Any suggestions on some good ones to use for cardio and/or strength training or any that you currently use or used to use? I'm looking for something with moderate intensity. I've lost just over 50 pounds, but I still have quite a bit to lose. Can't yet handle the high intensity workouts. :)

Replies

• Chrisparadise579
    Chrisparadise579 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Tony Hortons youtube channel is great! alot of good workouts on there, ranging from 5-20 minutes have a look through them
  • CandySugar500
    CandySugar500 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    fitnessblender has great videos for just about everything
  • WestslopeCutty
    WestslopeCutty Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    BeFit -- mix of workouts in both time and intensity
    Fitness Blender -- Sooo hard to go wrong with these guys. On YouTube and their own website, where you can search for specific types and times of workouts.
    YogaTx -- I have found some great yoga videos here
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great question! Are there any that specialize in compound movement to get more out of your workout?
  • glamgrljess22
    glamgrljess22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I stick with Befit and do J.Michaels workouts I also search YouTube for walk away the pounds.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone. :) I will be checking them out.
  • MTDDS18
    MTDDS18 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Thanks MTDDS. I'll check it out. :)
  • Brooklyn703
    Brooklyn703 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith TV. She has endless amount of workouts. She's really good.
  • baxterroxy
    baxterroxy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    fitnessblender is so awesome!
  • abbeyjones1994
    abbeyjones1994 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith TV. She has endless amount of workouts. She's really good.

I second Jessica Smith! Did one of her kickboxing workouts this morning. She is especially great if you are not ready for high-intensity stuff because she categorizes her workouts based on type, and that includes low-impact workouts, walking workouts, and yoga workouts. She also has strength training videos which I use quite often.
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    follow
  • allieallieoxenfree
    allieallieoxenfree Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I like blogilates, the purely twins (maybe more intense than you're looking for? but they do suggest modifications), and yogabycandace!