Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

74lbs down 7lbs to go. im so nearly there!!!!

I have disorders that I was put on meds for 7 and a half yrs ago. I was 11 stone when I was put on the meds but within 18 months of being on them I had ballooned to 16 stone 12lbs. I hated it. I tried other diets and exercise but could only shift 11lbs. I spent 7 yrs being fat and miserable. last October the 30th I started on here after a friend recommended it. my starting weight on here was 16 stone 1lbs. I am now 11 stone 7lbs. I have M.E so I cannot exercise much and rely on my diet 90% for my weight loss. I have gone down 5 dress sizes, 4 of them since I started on here. I am now 1 size and 7lbs off my target. I am incredibly proud of myself and only wish I had heard of MFP when I was first put on the meds so that I didn't have to live being so unhappy with my weight for so long. when I was bigger I had panic and anxiety attacks every time I left the house, I got laughed at and called a fat *kitten*.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!