What's your favorite flavor of yogurt, and what's the worst flavor of yogurt you've ever tasted?

Options

Replies

• stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Favorite - tie between Noosa Lemon, Noosa Raspberry (I don't eat the fruit in the bottom, I think it's too sweet), Bellwether Farms Blackberry.

Worst - Siggis Skyr in Orange and Ginger. Honest to God, I spat it out and had to scrape my tongue to get rid of the taste. I have no idea if it was that particular flavor, or if I'd have hated all the Skyrs.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    The Noosa pumpkin was amazing - I had never had Noosa before and loved it, although it was larger serving size and more calories than my normal. Chobani is what I eat on a pretty regular basis - I like mango, blackberry, and passion fruit flavors the best.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I don't eat yogurt anymore but when I used to, key lime.
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Favorite = Full fat strawberry banana, any brand. I could eat that all day ;)
    Worst = any brand peach flavored greek yogurt. I like peaches, but putting fake/artificial sweetened peach flavoring in low/no fat greek yogurt is really gross to me.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Siggi Raspberry -- real yogurt and fruit flavor, no cloying sweetness, only 100 kcal per package!
  • ls8735
    ls8735 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    Siggi Raspberry -- real yogurt and fruit flavor, no cloying sweetness, only 100 kcal per package!

I love Siggi Vanilla. I haven't tried the raspberry though! The texture is so thick and amazing.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    The Noosa pumpkin was amazing - I had never had Noosa before and loved it, although it was larger serving size and more calories than my normal. Chobani is what I eat on a pretty regular basis - I like mango, blackberry, and passion fruit flavors the best.

I was extremely disappointed by Noosa, personally.
  • mandos_13
    Options
    Plain skyr. I have only found Siggi's brand here in the US but the skyr in Iceland was just heavenly. I usually just get the plain and add maple syrup, fruits, granola, and/or almonds, but I like the Siggi's coffee flavored skyr too.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I really like the Dannon Light & Fit Greek Key Lime. If you put vanilla protein powder in it, I think it tastes like key lime pie.

Hmm. I should throw that on crust.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    My favorite yogurts are any variety of low fat apple spice flavored. or lowfat pumpkin pie flavor. basically pie flavor yogurts with a teeny bit of fat.

My least favorite are yoplait whips.
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the Choboni Coco Loco flips (coconut yogurt with dark chocolate & almonds), Oikos coconut vanilla and apple pie.

The worst, in my opinion is any of the low fat/fat free greek yogurts. I might as well eat a bowl of chalk. YUK!! I am also not a fan of most yogurts that have pieces of fruit in them, but it is a texture issue for me, and not a flavor one.
  • healthyfitgirl24
    Options
    Dannon Light & Fit Greek Blends - 80 Calorie, Nonfat Yogurt, Toasted Coconut Vanilla - Love it!
    Agreed!!!
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Siggi's pumpkin and spice was delicious, better than I was expecting.
    Worst is some honey monstrosity my mother bought.
  • buggzero
    buggzero Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Only one shout out to the Greek Gods Yogurt? The Honey Vanilla and the Salted Caramel taste like dessert they are so good without that syrupy sugar-bombed taste everyone keeps bringing up.

Also the plain or non-fat plain makes a great replacement in mayo-based dressings and dips.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Favorite - Yoplait Pumpkin Pie Yogurt x.x<3 But I do like any of Dannon's Greek Blends for the most part, especially Coconut Vanilla, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Key Lime Pie!
    WORST - ANY CHOCOLATE FLAVORED YOGURT. Don't get me wrong, I love chocolate, but something about chocolate flavored yogurts are just incredibly unappealing and gross. It doesn't even taste like chocolate, it just tastes fake and awful.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Noosa yoghurt is the only one I really crave. I like the Honey flavor because it's nice and thick and doesn't have a fruit stir-in. I don't like mushy pieces of fruit in my yogurts. Whole, fresh fruit mixed in however is delicious. Sometimes i'll buy the plain and add my own honey. Tastes exactly like the honey flavored one!

I will buy three 8 ounce containers and divide them up into four 6 ounce servings to save on the calorie hit. This plus 1/4 cup of high protein granola and i'm good until lunch!

I just saw this for the first time on Sunday- looked like a good yogurt honestly.

I eat Cabot- and ONLY cabot. Fage is to effing expensive and chowboani tastes like cow slobber. I only eat it if I cannot get my hands on anything else and I'm running between places and I NEED food. In which case- I will deign to consume one- but I eat it as quickly as possible. It's so gross.

I prefer mine plain + vanilla protein powder + warmed black berries.

NOMNOMNOM
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I love the lemon & coconut Liberte greek yogurt the 1 I hated and lost money on was the carb master....it was just gross!!
  • ViolaLeeBlueberry
    ViolaLeeBlueberry Posts: 182 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Never seen any flavored yogurt where I live. I like it mixed with pomegranates. Does that count?

When I'm in the States, all those flavors are dangerous LOL, because YUM, DESERT! It doesn't strike me as being anything like real yogurt, though. Tried to find something that seemed real in the States this summer and had no luck ... not even the plain yogurts or the organics ... everything had such a strange taste and consistency. Very gelatin-y. I'm just not used to it anymore.

I could go for Stonyfield White Chocolate Raspberry, though. Couldn't quite think of it as "yogurt," but it's darned delicious.
  • ems212
    ems212 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I LOVE either the Banana Cream Pie or Strawberry (Yoplait light). I can't stand the Apple Fritter one...that was truly the worst yogurt I've EVER tried!