What's your favorite flavor of yogurt, and what's the worst flavor of yogurt you've ever tasted?

Options
My all-time favorite flavor is cherry. I found it (finally!) in a light version, Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt Cherry. It's really yummy, has no artificial sweeteners and is only 80 calories.
Worst flavor I have ever tasted is coffee flavored yogurt, any brand. Coffee is for drinking in my opinion :)

Replies

• AllAboutThatPace
    AllAboutThatPace Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I love the Chobani Key Lime Pie Flip.... nummy....
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Greek gods full fat with a sprinkle of brown sugar.
    The dannon. Light and fit peach is really good too.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Best flavor is full fat and thick type of yogurts. Worst for me is always the "light" and artificial sugar stuff. It is just the aftertaste that kills it for me.
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Love plain greek yoghurt and just add fruit or honey to sweeten.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Best Greek Yogurt: Fage
    Worst: Chobani, Dannon Light & Fit
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I like plain yogurt that I sweeten a bit and add some geranium water and eat with pomegranate.

WORST... any chocolate or coffee or caramel flavors
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Mine has to be...

PREM+FroYo+ChocCarBr+ALT.jpg
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I think its Yoplait greek-Coconut!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Luckie519 wrote: »

mmmm yes. That is one of my favorite "prepared" yogurts, along with any noosa flavor...especially strawberry rhubarb.

Least favorites for me are varieties of wallaby organic yogurt. Too watery. ugh.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Luckie519 wrote: »

mmmm yes. That is one of my favorite "prepared" yogurts, along with any noosa flavor...especially strawberry rhubarb.

I usually just get plain Greek and mix my own stuff in.

Least favorites for me are varieties of wallaby organic yogurt. Bitter and way too watery. ugh.

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Favorite- The Greek Gods honey flavor
    Worst- Some nasty yogurt with blueberries. The berries were tasteless and the yogurt part was kind of watery. Gross.
  • KeepTheFaith9
    KeepTheFaith9 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Dannon Light & Fit Greek Blends - 80 Calorie, Nonfat Yogurt, Toasted Coconut Vanilla - Love it!
  • Stormy_Monday
    Stormy_Monday Posts: 81 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I like plain greek yogurt with fruit, but my favorite flavored greek yogurt is definitely Dannon Oikos - Black Cherry or Pineapple !

I agree with anything coffee flavored being the worst.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    l love lemon, lime, coconut and blueberry Liberte greek yogurt (each separate, not together)

also love cherry yogurt in general
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i dont like fake sugar yogurts. i agree about key lime flips. awesome. i dislike plain yogurt. like lemon yogurts. dislike chocolate or coffee flavored most times.

i think though that vanilla i the best flavor if i had to pick one to eat every day. you can add anything to it...

• KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I love the chobani coconut with dark chocolate and almond pieces yum! I also now am a fan of the Dannon Oikos or Light & Fit Greek coconut, banana cream, apple pie or pumpkin pie.
  • drabbits3
    drabbits3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    The chobani 100 calorie ones sweetened with Stevia are GROSS. I hate that Stevia taste. Best--Siggi's 100 calorie greek yogurt--the orange ginger is really yummy.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Dannon Light & Fit Greek Blends - 80 Calorie, Nonfat Yogurt, Toasted Coconut Vanilla - Love it!

I'm so into this. If you looked up my recent grocery shopping history I bet there's over 100 containers of it!!

Worst would be anything Yoplait, but especially blueberry.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Most Danon light and fit taste awful to me (and yes, they have artificial sweeteners, by the way, which is what tastes bad to me, although I liked the caramel apple pie flavor).

My favorites are the Flips (pretty much all of them), the 2% Dannon Oikos ones and Fage Fruyo blended (which I never buy because it's too $$), although lately I've been sticking to plain 2% Fage with my own toppings.
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Noosa yoghurt is the only one I really crave. I like the Honey flavor because it's nice and thick and doesn't have a fruit stir-in. I don't like mushy pieces of fruit in my yogurts. Whole, fresh fruit mixed in however is delicious. Sometimes i'll buy the plain and add my own honey. Tastes exactly like the honey flavored one!

I will buy three 8 ounce containers and divide them up into four 6 ounce servings to save on the calorie hit. This plus 1/4 cup of high protein granola and i'm good until lunch!