Water, fruit and vegetable

Options
How many glasses of water did you drink today? What was the last fruit you ate? Vegetable?

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    None, some pear with a nice blue cheese about 6 months ago and there was lettuce on my burger this morning.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Four or five
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Drank about 60 ounces of water today, and the last fruit today was strawberries that I added to a salad of mixed greens, mixed sprouts (homemade, sprouted from a mix of brocolli, clover, red radish and alfalfa seeds), mini portobello mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and cucumber. Also had a banana, some red grapes (which I added to another salad) and a couple clementines earlier in the day.
  • vsheetz1
    vsheetz1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    60+ oz water
    apple
    broccoli and carrots
  • KimofTas
    KimofTas Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I drink 2 litres of water a day (that's 16 cups I think) and I had half an apple this afternoon and some steamed broccoli and cauliflower for dinner.
  • squirrelone
    squirrelone Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I drink no less than 2 liters of water a day (not counting coffee, tea or anything else).
    So that would be 8 glasses.

Last fruit: 2 pears in my recently completed breakfast.
    Last vegetable: Brussels sprouts, broccoli, carrot, zucchini and onion, as those were all in my dinner last night.
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    3 litres of water today. Fresh raspberries for breakfast and broccoli, carrot, onion, capsicum, pumpkin and green beans for dinner
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    60-80 oz of water. Last fruit was grapes and pomegranate. Last vegetable was a mix of baby spinach and romaine lettuce.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    RHPS84 wrote: »
    How many glasses of water did you drink today? What was the last fruit you ate? Vegetable?

I had a couple of glasses of water with breakfast plus some coffee (currently drinking more coffee, but I'll have lots more water later, especially since I'm doing my workout in the afternoon).

Last fruit was some cherries with breakfast. Last veggie is hard to say, as I had spinach, zucchini, and broccoli in my breakfast omelet. Presumably one of those.
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    It's mid morning for me, I've had 4 glasses (if you mean 8oz servings) of water I'm about to go to the pool for the day so I will have another 4 'glasses' of water by the time I'm done as water bottles hold two servings of water and I usually drink one during and after exercising. The last fruit I had was some berries in my oatmeal, the next fruit I will eat will be an apple or pear with almond butter for a midday snack. The last vegetable I had was last night with dinner the next vegetable I will have will be for lunch in my salad.

• NK1112
    NK1112 Posts: 781 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    64 ounces thus far. Cranberries, lettuce
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    11- 8 oz glasses today.
    Grapes, Romaine lettuce
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I think I am on my third 24 oz. bottle, but it might only be my second.

I know for certain that I had an apple after lunch and roasted seaweed for dinner.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    I'm up to about 70 ounces of water so far today and will most likely get another 16 ounces down before bedtime.

Veggies today: Spinach, romaine, tomatoes, mixed sprouts, brussel sprouts, carrot, and cucumber.
    Fruit today: Banana, apple, raspberries and strawberries.
  • JBliss1108
    JBliss1108 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I used my NutriBullet for breakfast. Veggies were spinach and carrots. Fruits were strawberries, banana, blackberries, and blueberries.

I try to drink about 75 oz of water daily.