I want Alcohol

Options

Replies

• kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Some of the above drinks sound really yummy. Gonna have to try some. Lowest calories~Bud 55:drinker:
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Sweet Tea Vodka & water! Soo yummy, and Firefly just came out with a "skinny Tea" its made with truvia instead of sugar!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I think Blood Mary's are pretty low calorie as well. Seem to be when I log one.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    sam adams
  • snickerpants
    snickerpants Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Glenmorangie Single Malt Scotch whiskey is only 78 calories a shot and it takes like angel wings. Or at least what I imagine angel wings to taste like, if they were drunken Scottish angels at least.

Also, it sounds kinda gross but red wine and San Peligrino makes a suitable wine spritzer. 1 ounce red wine to 5-6 ounces of San Peligrino. It's about 38 calories and you can have 5 of them before you've had an entire glass of wine. You *will* have to pee a lot though so maybe just stick to the single malt.
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Glenmorangie's Quinta Ruban is my favorite!
  • ambee0803
    ambee0803 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Vodka is gonna be the way to go. I think vodka and cranberry is good for you and won't undo all your hard work.
  • katelynpelerson
    katelynpelerson Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Skinnygirl Margaritas are sooo good! Not too sweet and only 100 calories!
  • lw81
    lw81 Posts: 2
    Options
    Gin & slimline tonic is good
    It's not my taste but lots of people seem to like vodka, lime & soda and you could use low cal lime cordial (or blackcurrant i suppose)
    Wine wise, I think champagne is supposed to be the best for calories (about 60 per glass) - bit pricey though!
  • lucasmccoy
    lucasmccoy Posts: 1
    Options
    Vanilla vodka and Sprite Zero
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I love to drink screwdrivers, but OJ is so high is sugar. Believe it or not, vodka mixed with classic orange crystal light is DELISH!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    If I want a drink i usually go with a chardonnay (like 80 calories a glass) I'd try to stay away from mixed drinks. Moderation is more key then anything else.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Water. lol

this
  • Izzys_mom
    Izzys_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Juice of 1 lime
    3 mint leaves
    1 oz captain morgan spiced rum
    3 oz diet 7up
    ice

clean the mint and place in the bottom of the glass add lime juice and smash up with a wooden spoon or whatever you have handy, add the ice, morgan and 7up. Drink with a straw to avoid getting pieces of mint(since they float). Enjoy!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Sugrfree redbull and Vodka!

Red Bull counteracts the alcohol so I'm not sure why people pay like $7+ for this drink out in bars. If you are out to have a good time, enjoy booze, if you are the DD, enjoy caffeine but paying money to be neither buzzed/drunk nor safely able to operate a vehicle seems unproductive.

I make 112 calorie virgin Pina Colada's and love them (+60 cals for coconut rum)! But If I were out, I'd stick to Vodca and diet coke or rum.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    A shot of 151...or a 302 [double 151]. You *should* be good for the rest of the evening [or day, if you're a lush :tongue: ]. If you really wanna be safe about it with calories and whatnot, I usually babysit Hennessy and Coke Zero or Jameson and diet ginger ale.

Otherwise if you're just gonna party, enjoy it, guilt free.
  • marinamoreno
    Options
    Sweet Tea Vodka & water! Soo yummy, and Firefly just came out with a "skinny Tea" its made with truvia instead of sugar!

Oh wow!! Thank you! I am DEF going to check that out!! YUM!
  • ziggle_7
    ziggle_7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow i love this thread!
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    skinny margarita!!! My personal favorite!
  • jennielynn967
    jennielynn967 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really like gin with water, then I put about a half pack of a crystal light to-go packet in.

I also really enjoy Michelob Ultra for a beer. 95 calories, really low on carbs, and really tasty!