Good things happened today, I know it!

Some times it seems the bad things outweigh the good in our lives...name one good thing about today...

Replies

• Some times it seems the bad things outweigh the good in our lives...name one good thing about today...
  • I didn't go over my calorie goal...o.k. I'll name two...and I woke up this morning:smile:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    My wife and kids came home from out of state.
  • Welcome home family!:smile: ...I know how it is to miss loved ones but you feel darn good when you see them again:happy:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    I lost weight over Thanksgiving and I bought size 8 pants and they are a comfy fit!:bigsmile:
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    My grandson who is 18 months old, asked for a kiss before I left him today... be still my heart.... I'm in love with a man who is two feet tall!!!!
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    I am 16 calories UNDER!!! :drinker:

I even had pizza :laugh:
  • I lost weight over Thanksgiving and I bought size 8 pants and they are a comfy fit!:bigsmile:
    Do IT!!!:bigsmile: ...good job!
  • I am 16 calories UNDER!!! :drinker:

I even had pizza :laugh:
    Now that's what I'm talkin about!:smile: Good job!
  • My grandson who is 18 months old, asked for a kiss before I left him today... be still my heart.... I'm in love with a man who is two feet tall!!!!
    Aww.... that's sweet, the little people can just meltcha...:smile:
  • good things happened today...1. I didn't eat everything in the house:laugh: 2. I cuddled a baby and made him laugh 3. I'm alive.....
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    A kid on the road gave me a warm smile... Aww...thats so tuchin! I love kids :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • yeah...that is sweet...kids make you feel a different kind of special...:smile:
  • I went to the gym today and I went in the ministry( something to benefit me and someone else):smile: