Looking for Friends who need to lose 70 pounds

Options
I'm looking for friends that need to lose around 70 pounds and that are also looking to get to a healthy weight. My biggest problem I have it I have a sweet tooth and I need to drink more water as I drink diet soda. I'm also looking for friends that can keep me on the train and not let me go to back to my habits I'm seriously ready to change the way I eat and lose this weight I wanna get lost. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I will do the same in return.

Replies

• HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me :)

I switched from diet soda to seltzer and it helps me keep the water intake up.
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! I lost 110 lbs and have a bit more to go. Add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm looking to lose roughly 80 pounds. I have a huge sweet tooth as well and am trying to keep it under control.
  • brighteyedbug
    brighteyedbug Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could have wrote that myself. I've got almost 90lbs to lose, feel free to add me.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (please include a message). I've currently lost about 60 pounds, but I'm currently cutting to lose a few more before I start another bulk cycle.

I used to drink 2 liters of soda a day. Now, I can't tell you the last time I had soda.
  • TooTooMuch222
    Options
    I'm looking at losing 60. Please feel free to add me.
  • jdctrumpet
    jdctrumpet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose about 70 more pounds (attempting to meet the Army height/weight requirements). I would also suggest switching from the soda to flavored seltzer water, that stuff is great!
  • bd208
    bd208 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've got about 75 lbs to lose, Doing Body Beast right now and I'm 8 weeks in...who says you can't lift and lose at the same time!!! I'm all in with you if you like to also add me to the group. I'm a Nana so you could think of me as the "Den Mother"!
  • dopenbri
    dopenbri Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've got about 75 lbs to lose, and I'm just starting this week. Which is crazy time of year to start with all the holidays. But I can't afford to gain anymore weight , I go back to the doctor's in a few weeks. My doctor wants to put me on medicine for my cholesterol but I'm hoping to lose some weight so I don't have to start that stuff.
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    We can all do this. We are better together!
  • Gooey14
    Gooey14 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yes! Please add me as a friend. I'm losing weight to become healthier. My goal is to lose weight and be healthy enough to carry another child before I get too old!
  • LACnessMonster
    LACnessMonster Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've lost 100 and change already, and am looking to lose my last bit after maintaining for about a year without too much difficulty. I've been where you are and trust me when I say it's a doable process.
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    ~please add me too, i am looking to lose 70 too, totally changed my lifestyle, my diary is open and I log daily.
  • jenn0369
    jenn0369 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 60 lbs ... feel free to add me :)
  • stefi2107
    stefi2107 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me! I lost 125 pounds and then got pregnant, had a baby and have about 65 pounds to get back to prebaby weight! It's time to get serious now that she's almost 9 months old. :)
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Sending you a FR. I have exactly 70 pounds to lose as well! Anyone feel free to add me! The more help and support we get, the better our chances of success!!
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 65 lbs. Add me!
  • juliarhicks7824
    juliarhicks7824 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose anywhere from 75-100lbs! I also love sweets and I am trying to drink water more often!
  • ccatalano912
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • CinthyN
    CinthyN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    welcome to the journey :) Please go ahead and add me. I've lost 25 lbs and have another 75 lbs to go.