Iam back and looking for buddies for support and friendship

Options
Lost a lot of weight here 4 yrs ago, but as they say, old habits die hard. now Iam starting all over again and sure would be nice to have some friends so that we can help each other.

Replies

• blueakama
    blueakama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back.
  • Fitfeneque
    Fitfeneque Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey :) you can add me if you'd like.. I'm looking for motivation and support too.
  • jacquelynmason1
    Options
    Hi I'm Jackie. Add me to your list of buddies. I gained also and gotta get it OFF.
  • GG82Green
    GG82Green Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • stevesilk
    stevesilk Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Us youngsters have to stick together. Feel free to add me.
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    welcome back!! here anytime for support!
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I am on here everyday, the more support the better :)
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    hi add me :) I need support too!
  • Jessgriffith123
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me. :smile: Im on my journey to lose 100 lbs in a year, and Im on here everyday!
  • soliver138
    soliver138 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello, you can add me and anyone else! Supportive friends are always welcomed :)
  • hannahrichins
    Options
    I would LOVE to be friends! It's so important to surround yourself with people who have similar goals and can help motivate and inspire you. I'm always looking for new friends too :)
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome back, I am on everyday with a goal to lose 120 lbs. I started back on MFP in June and i am down 65.5 lbs. Would love more support and be here when you need support.
  • lorbie49
    lorbie49 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I also lost quite a bit of weight a couple of years ago. Now I have let work and grad school detract me....plus I stopped going to the gym and started way too much stress snacking! I gained back 30 pounds over the last year :( Now here I am starting over...and I would love to lose about 100 pounds. Please feel free to add me. Would love to have all the mutual support I can get and give!
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Anyone should feel free to add me. This is a journey best walked with friends. :)