From 198lbs to 154 lbs and counting!

Options

Replies

• smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far!!! (*) Thank you for sharing...it really does help me like me keep going :)
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    Options
    Looking gorgeous! Way to go chica!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this, you are an inspiration!!
  • marlenadew
    marlenadew Posts: 32 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thanks for those great words and for sharing your experience! You sound and look full of strength and energy.
    I really am! Its unbelievable how we think, if i take this pill my blood pressure will be better, or my head will stop hurting, but never think that maybe our bodies are craving activity and nourishment! Edit: didnt realize i never finished my statement! Lol sigh mommy struggles! :wink:
    Wow....just WOW (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) You are looking absolutely tremendous and are doing so MEGA well--get it girl--BOOM!

P.S. How tall are you?
    Im 5'2"

• marlenadew
    Options
    Thanks everybody! :blush:
  • cjacobs1973
    cjacobs1973 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I needed this today! I've been slacking the past 3 weeks but I find encouragement in your post. Thanks for that!
  • EachDayDoesCount
    EachDayDoesCount Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success story. Truly inspirational!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look wonderful.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • colleencnnn
    colleencnnn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work and continue to strive for the very best you have within you.
  • bmayes2014
    bmayes2014 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    wow!! great job!!
  • Manyclassicmoments
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You look amazing!
  • quksan
    quksan Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :'( wow ! You Rock! so inspirational. Be Blessed!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    beautiful *^.^*
  • eileenwisely
    Options
    WOW you look amazing..The fact that you feel amazing gives me goosebumps..Thats what I need..I've been so so sick and felt like total butt....Now I have hope....This site and people like yourself sharing their stories...It really hit's home..And help's me to keep my eye on the prize..HEALTH !!!!!!!!! Bless you and those children of yours
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing, congrats on your hard work and dedication, its paid off!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look amazing, but your body language and posture tell of a strong and confident woman and mother whose kids can really look to her as a role model. Excellent work!!
  • marlenadew
    edited December 2014
    Options
    We are ALL inspiring! We are all here in this community because we have acknowledged in our minds that we are ready to work to achieve good health.........ok ok and maybe smoking hot bods to boot! Lol Your mind is where the most important determination of your success begins! I hope you all can accept this next statement as my sincerest truth, i have NOTHING that you all dont have! I have battled and been discouraged and wanted to eat what i wanted, been depressed, felt is wasnt working but even if that lasts a day, a week, a month, as long as you have breath in your body start again fresh and push your limits a little more as you build tolerance! Your outsides WILL match those fighter mentalities all of you have soon enough! Looking forward to seeing everyones success pics! Every ounce every pound is a success so celebrate it. :wink: be well
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And I see your weight lifting gloves on! Keep that up!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    You are where I want to be. You are an inspiration today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!