My belt run out of notches!

Options
I'm excited, lost about 5 inches. I'll be going thru a long hurley but motivated.I'm 5' 8" and my current weight is 233 my goal is 165. I stated at 271.

Replies

• mona52bask
    mona52bask Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Nice job. Keep up the good work!
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Great! Keep it up and get yourself a pretty new belt. :)
  • Paulsz28
    Paulsz28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had to put another hole in my belt, although now it looks too long and flaps around off my hip. I look silly sometimes. Time for a new belt!

Old Navy has 60% off the entire store right now, and their jeans look good, last forever, and fit well (they have 5-6 different "cuts" so you can find whatever fits your shape/comfort needs).

40LBS lost is great. Keep it up, the effort, diet, and lifestyle changes are paying off! And they'll continue as well!
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    *applause* =D
  • deevah62
    deevah62 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The belt I have on has two extra holes in it!
  • Ivelissegmorales
    Ivelissegmorales Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My handy husband has a tool to make holes, so he made more holes on my belt. I'm avoiding new clothes as much as I can but Im going to check at Old Navy. I love their clothes! I know that now on my weight loss process will be more slowly. The first pounds are gone quickly, after the first couple of months will be more slowly but I want to be steady.
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    That's the sucky part about weight loss but better than the alternative. My wife just bought me a new one with a really nice buckle. I try to wear it but its hard when your pants still keep falling down and you feel like you are wearing a rope :)
  • Ivelissegmorales
    Options
    Thank you'll! :)
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Exciting!! Have fun shopping at Old Navy :)
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Even though i got rid of my before clothes i did keep my notched belt as a "reminder"... Congrats to you wonderful progress.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Yay you

time to go shopping :smile:
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • skee80
    skee80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! good job~
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well done sweetie! Great NSV! xx
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Great job! :D You are doing fantastic!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    Running out of notches in that direction is awesome. In the past I did it too many times in the wrong direction. :(
  • Ivelissegmorales
    Options
    Thank you'll! Excited about the outcome!
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Good problem to have, if a bit annoying :P I've got a belt with like 3 small unevenly-spaced notches because I had to poke them through with a breadknife. Whoops.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!