This time. IT STAYS OFF!

Options
sksscott
sksscott Posts: 9 Member
Reached my goal weight this morning, actually a pound under. Started Jan. 3 at 240#, I am now 179#. This site and iPhone app made it so much easier. No guess work.
Thank you MFP.
Shawn

Replies

• beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! on making your goal Shawn! Keep up the good work!!!
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    So in 4 months, you have lost 61lb?!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :glasses: That's fantastic! And with all the positive changes you have made and new good habits, you have all the tools you need to keep it off! Congratulations!!
  • mcclurefaith
    mcclurefaith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Such a great accomplishment! Now on to maintenance!
  • keljo05
    keljo05 Posts: 173
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on meeting your goal! GREAT job!
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congratulations!! Gives me hope that I can lose 100 in 11 months.
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! :):)
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Fabulous weight loss journey. Keep up the marvelous journey. :tongue:
  • sksscott
    sksscott Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yep. Didn't realize until you pointed it out fitnessjch. Exactly four months. I used custom settings for first couple months. 1200 calories a day. I also didn't add the calories burned each day with exercise to my total during that time. Wasn't unusual to net around 800 a day. After the first two months, I started using the guided numbers, still not adding exercise to total. The last month I have used the guided and added calories burned to total. I am 6'0" and went from "obese" to "normal".

Thanks everyone.
  • ColeyShadrick
    ColeyShadrick Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You keep motivated and continue to use this site and phone app to maintain your goal weight. I am about 14 pounds away from my goal weight, so I am looking forward to saying the same thing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!