Rude Individuals at the Gym

Options
MrTolerable
MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
Someone I haven't ever seen at my gym before - middle aged 40-45yrs, classless, balding, probably suffering from ED, makes 25-35k a year, diabetic, low IQ, 6'2" at 250lbs, and smells bad - not like sweaty bad, but like unhealthy bad..

My younger brother is one of my closest friends, and although he is younger he is 5'11 at 240 while I'm 5'10" at 156 - obviously I'm not as big, only wiser.

Guy has 125lbs on the bar, and is just standing there for like 10 mins talking to another middle aged ED suffering old guy so we politely ask if we can use the station when he is finished.

Mr. T :Hey boss when you gentleman are done can we use the station?

Not only does he not re-rack the weight he says 'you guys can try, but their is no way you can handle the weight'.

Ugh and it just irked us!! My brother smiled and said, 'ok thank you sir'

What is the rudest person you have encountered?

Replies

• Bonustools
    Bonustools Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    To be honest your assessment of this guy kinda makes you sound like you're an assumptive prick.
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    Bonustools wrote: »
    To be honest your assessment of this guy kinda makes you sound like you're an assumptive prick.
    try not to be so honest.
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You mad Bro?
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    You mad Bro?

my assessment and generalizations were made after he made his comment and I saw him leaving in his early 2000's dodge minivan..
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You mad Bro?

my assessment and generalizations were made after he made his comment and I saw him leaving in his early 2000's dodge minivan..

Just Awesome, HAHA
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Wow, OP, you and your brother sound like awful people. I hope you're trolling.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Was what he said rude? Yes! Buuuttt... Your post about him just brought you right down to his level. Your brother took the high road and killed him with kindness it seems. Sounds like your brother is not only bigger andbut "wiser" as well. People that live in glass houses and such.... Ugh!
  • Bonustools
    Options
    You mad Bro?

And how do you know he has ED? Were you tugging at his shorts looking for a response?
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    PwrLftr82 wrote: »

He is.

MrTolerable is anything BUT.

It's been awhile since I've seen his drivel. Guess the new forums got him unbanned as well...

• PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    603reader wrote: »

He is.

It's been awhile since I've seen his drivel. Guess the new forums got him unbanned as well...

Ah, thank you! Mea culpa, we're all good then :)
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    You mad Bro?

And how do you know he has ED? Were you tugging at his shorts looking for a response?
    :# ya caught me bro

lol +1 that did make me truly laugh out loud

• MrTolerable
    Options

He is.

banned? da faq? I've just been busy.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options

He is.

banned? da faq? I've just been busy.

Fine, go back to being busy then please.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Not at the gym, but there is the one guy on the message boards here who insists that all the girls want his D. So, there's that.
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »
    Not at the gym, but there is the one guy on the message boards here who insists that all the girls want his D. So, there's that.

ugh.. they are the worse!
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    You say the guy was 6'2 250 as if it is an insult yet you say your brother is 5'11 240. What kind of body composition are we talking about here

good point - the guys body fat % was prob 22-24 while my brother is prob around 15-16%
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options

You are awesome <3
  • Bonustools
    Options

You are awesome <3

:) Thank you
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Well, then o.o
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Well, then o.o

143150%20-%20Angel_Bunny%20animated%20hopping%20mad.gif