New Member Needing Support

Options
Hello, everyone, I am Barbara, I came across this program via a member at the gym I attend. It is great. I love what it has done in my life so far. I can count my cal, inter my exercise program, enter my water intake. I keep me focus and help me to eat the amount of food so that I can lost weight safely. I am so thankful to God for what he is doing in my life to be healthy. I am more determine and now that I can reach my goal of losing 125 lbs according to what a woman my age, height and body size/frame requires. Thank you all for your support and advice. I look forward to meeting you all. o:)

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi Barbara! You can add me for support! 110lbs gone and about 20 to go.
  • Determine777
    Determine777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh, my that great. I hope to I will be as successful as you are. Thank for your support.
  • janaemckague
    janaemckague Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm new to this site and I'm looking for friends! :) good luck in your journey
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Good for you for getting in control of your health :)
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hey, Barbara! Feel free to add me, too. I started out with about 110 or so to lose, down 19 so far. I'd love to have more friends to make the journey with. :)
  • troupe94
    troupe94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i am also new :) feel free to add me, looking for all the support i can to start my weight loss journey :)
  • Cooking_Smart
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I have set myself a moderate goal of getting to 170 lbs, down from 241. I have lost 5 lbs in the last month, so I have a way to go.
  • hollyymayjayy
    Options
    Hi Barbra I have a hige goal anf need the support too! Day one for me today! I need help, support and go getters!