My One Year Anniversary -51.8 lbs (with Pictures)

Options
13»

Replies

• patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Great for you!! Keep it up. : )

Thanks Legmotor!
    Wow!!! Good for you, that is quite an accomplishment! You must feel so great :)

Thanks Beanie! It feels good to get this far, but I'm still trying to stay focused on the end result and reaching a healthy BMI and weight.
    Congratulations, you look amazing! Keep up the good work

Thank you Roxie!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!! What a great way to prove to yourself how far you've come... and look at you run!!!! You go girl.... ROCK on!!!
  • patricac
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!! What a great way to prove to yourself how far you've come... and look at you run!!!! You go girl.... ROCK on!!!

Thanks Nikstergirl! I never thought I'd run, so grateful that I found MFP and learned about the C25K program :)
  • Lttlbird
    Lttlbird Posts: 51
    Options
    You look fabulous!!
  • TyAmazon
    TyAmazon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job. You inspire me to keep going. Thanks for posting
  • patricac
    Options
    You look fabulous!!

Thanks Lttlbird and thanks for the friend request!
    Great job. You inspire me to keep going. Thanks for posting

Thanks TyTyLicious!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story and pictures. It's inspiring to know that I'm not alone in taking it a bit slower and having times of being more and less consistent. You've done a fantastic job. Best wishes on reaching your next goal. :flowerforyou:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...good job :flowerforyou:
  • patricac
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story and pictures. It's inspiring to know that I'm not alone in taking it a bit slower and having times of being more and less consistent. You've done a fantastic job. Best wishes on reaching your next goal. :flowerforyou:

Thanks for your comments Tree72! Sometimes I wish I could've lost faster than I have been. But realizing it's a lifestyle change and not a race, I took it slow and had a lot of ups and downs trying to make adjustments and see what works for me. It took me a long time to become obese, I didn't go into it with the expectation that I would lose it all immediately. Just as long as I can maintain when I get to my goal weight, I will be happy. I'm really hoping to get there this year.
    You look amazing...good job :flowerforyou:

Thank you Sugar_Apple!
  • RiaLucia
    RiaLucia Posts: 121
    Options
    Brava!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!