Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Shokei
    Shokei Posts: 71 Member
    I'm in! Feel free to add me. 16718172.png
  • kanerz14
    kanerz14 Posts: 85 Member
    Feel free to add me:) All the best:)
  • Looking for actively logging friends for support! Particularly other girls. No friend collectors please~
  • Would like some new friends to keep me motivated! :)
  • lbstohappiness
    lbstohappiness Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me :smile: I just started a month ago & I'm 20 years old looking to lose 100+ lbs.
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Back after a brief hiatus. Feel free to add me!
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Motivation. .n some humor. .feel free to
  • Hi! I just made an account here and am looking to make more friends. Let's motivate eachother!
  • jlucha313
    jlucha313 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey there! Feel free to add me. I'm 22 and looking to lose about 15 pounds (25 pounds of fat but I want to build muscle and i know that weighs more).
    height: 5'2''
    current weight: 135 lbs
    goal: 115 lbs
    looking to make more friends for accountability and motivation along with fitness advice/tips both to receive and give :)
    -Jessica
  • Micaylamax12
    Micaylamax12 Posts: 2 Member
    Needing more friends please! More motivation and support! I've got around 10lbs to go!
  • nicolewood415
    nicolewood415 Posts: 29 Member
    Feel free to add me! I got out of my tracking rhythm when work got a bit crazy this fall, and I need help getting back on track. More support would be wonderful! :smile:
  • Bella31056
    Bella31056 Posts: 6 Member
    Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • detholman
    detholman Posts: 12 Member
    My wife and I are both on My Fittness Pal, hers is fancyfarmsquailunlimited, and we both would like to have friends on here so feel free to add us both or either one.
  • johnson1818
    johnson1818 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me johnson1818
  • Add me ;) xx
  • Im seeking supportive friends. Im blind but my husband reads my messages to me and types my responses. dont let this stop you from being my friend. I will be supportive too. So Please add me and you can add my husband as well detholman. we are both active trackers and fierce calorie burners.
  • RunningofftheEX
    RunningofftheEX Posts: 78 Member
    Feel free to add me, I log daily and enjoy supporting others and the new ideas that I can get from others.
  • claudiamg84
    claudiamg84 Posts: 51 Member
    Feel free to add me if you don't mind my Christian posts :) Just a stay at home mama who loves Jesus and has another 50 lbs to lose!
  • janeneedscoffee
    janeneedscoffee Posts: 4 Member
    I would love some more friends! I am a college student with around 100 pounds to lose, so I can use all the support I can get!
  • Feel free to add me, I'm on daily..have about 170 lbs to lose..lets be friends!!