Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Shokei
    Shokei Posts: 71 Member
    I'm in! Feel free to add me. 16718172.png
  • kanerz14
    kanerz14 Posts: 85 Member
    Feel free to add me:) All the best:)
  • Looking for actively logging friends for support! Particularly other girls. No friend collectors please~
  • Would like some new friends to keep me motivated! :)
  • lbstohappiness
    lbstohappiness Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me :smile: I just started a month ago & I'm 20 years old looking to lose 100+ lbs.
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Back after a brief hiatus. Feel free to add me!
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Motivation. .n some humor. .feel free to
  • Hi! I just made an account here and am looking to make more friends. Let's motivate eachother!
  • jlucha313
    jlucha313 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey there! Feel free to add me. I'm 22 and looking to lose about 15 pounds (25 pounds of fat but I want to build muscle and i know that weighs more).
    height: 5'2''
    current weight: 135 lbs
    goal: 115 lbs
    looking to make more friends for accountability and motivation along with fitness advice/tips both to receive and give :)
    -Jessica
  • Micaylamax12
    Micaylamax12 Posts: 2 Member
    Needing more friends please! More motivation and support! I've got around 10lbs to go!
  • nicolewood415
    nicolewood415 Posts: 29 Member
    Feel free to add me! I got out of my tracking rhythm when work got a bit crazy this fall, and I need help getting back on track. More support would be wonderful! :smile:
  • Bella31056
    Bella31056 Posts: 6 Member
    Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • detholman
    detholman Posts: 12 Member
    My wife and I are both on My Fittness Pal, hers is fancyfarmsquailunlimited, and we both would like to have friends on here so feel free to add us both or either one.
  • johnson1818
    johnson1818 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me johnson1818
  • Add me ;) xx
  • Im seeking supportive friends. Im blind but my husband reads my messages to me and types my responses. dont let this stop you from being my friend. I will be supportive too. So Please add me and you can add my husband as well detholman. we are both active trackers and fierce calorie burners.
  • RunningofftheEX
    RunningofftheEX Posts: 78 Member
    Feel free to add me, I log daily and enjoy supporting others and the new ideas that I can get from others.
  • claudiamg84
    claudiamg84 Posts: 51 Member
    Feel free to add me if you don't mind my Christian posts :) Just a stay at home mama who loves Jesus and has another 50 lbs to lose!
  • janeneedscoffee
    janeneedscoffee Posts: 4 Member
    I would love some more friends! I am a college student with around 100 pounds to lose, so I can use all the support I can get!
  • Feel free to add me, I'm on daily..have about 170 lbs to lose..lets be friends!!